Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The Beast - The OBAMAMOBILE...

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... tacks.html

Are you fucking shitting me!?

I hear this CUNT has blood reserves, Gas Cannons, Night Vision Camera, His own Oxygen Supply and 8 inch thick doors in this CAR!

Sounds like some one is shitting a brick.....

All I can say is, WHY :?: :?:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
WHY?

Because of rednecks?

I just wonder how 'green' this thing will be...

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
8 Miles to the Gallon roughly, Each Bullet Proof door = The same as a Boeing 747 cabin door! :lol:

What do rednecks have to do with anything?

I see the fact that he is the president but COME ON....

I guess JFK taught them ALOT :lol:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
costs only 30'000? I'm gonna buy one as well !!

misfit

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
27 Jan 2009
article-1109082-02F9F190000005DC-277_468x321.jpg

:vom: :twisted:

disgusting...

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i'd be dropping my balls 2!
the first black president of the US...
people have always said the first black president is getting assassinated, we'll see in time...i hope not...

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
what is this childrens toy wheres its go faster stripes, tiger missiles on rear grill or jet engine encase they need to fly away. It's not even submarine convertible. And why does Obama not carry 2 customized .45 gold semi automatic desert eagles, x-ray glasses and belt buckle saying "when you see this baby, you know youre no longer in Kanzas"

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
yeah...shit. Still quite cheap for an ultra tank :lol:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
That has a top speed of 60MPH :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Give the guy a chance . Let him show who he realy is and if he can change something before you zap him .

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Im not out to get him at all mate, I just think if he and the others at the top did their job proper and tried listening to and working with the people for once they would have no need for these invinceable cars and fear of some angry individual wanting to kill them.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree on that . I think all protection and imunity should be stoped . The fuckers shoul have to live in the world we live in and take their own responsibility for the things they do .

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I agree God, What makes them more special than a dog shit in a field???

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
...the fact that they're human?

truly though if they can afford it then why not
if you feel the need to protect yourself and you have means to do so then you're going to do so
no ones going to say "No we're disbanding the secret service and you can have anything thats bulletproof!"

i think they shouldnt have to feel the need to go to this extent
but once you become leader of a country all the enemies of that country suddenly hate you

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If there were no leaders they wouldnt all be corupt arseholes and they wouldnt need to hide from us .

Change this system and introduce democracy = no profesional politicians fucking us and the world by makeing desisions for their interests and those of their paying friends . All we need are politicians that do what we decide , a person who gives our vote in parlament , just like a postman delivering a letter and then the fuckers wouldnt be targets . We all are the leaders , we should be the ones to decide , for the good of all . If some people dont like it they cant knock us all off . And why would anyone have a reason to pop politicians if they were doing what the people want and need ?

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
because people have different opinions on what the people want/need

i agree with the rest of what u said totally

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Crimzen a dit:
because people have different opinions on what the people want/need

exactly. ask any white power group or the kkk what they think of obama. oh, too late, they already made threats

the real world is far too corrupt. the real world has crazy people in it. the real world has violent crazy people in it. politicians get assassinated. and no one politician can please all of the people all of the time. do the right thing and stand up for gay rights, piss off a huge chunk of the nation. do the right thing and legalize pot, i bet you have tons of people who stand to lose money going after your throat

it's funny, we've never really had a fair shot at real democracy, the kind that god is describing. just how progressive would society be if the people had that kind of power, more or less? For example would the civil rights movement have come sooner or maybe never been successful? hmm. Who knows..