Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the art of "munch"

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
for when your "medicated" and your stomachs growling,

what are some recommended recipes and/or snacks?

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
If your more in the mood to snack rather then a meal, chips and other carbohydrate-rich snacks usually do the trick.

Depending on the situation, I usually try to eat ahead of time before smoking so I don't over do it.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
JamBar a dit:
PIZZA!!! :!: :!: :!:

+1!!!
also, sweet chilli heat doritoes are chron.. as well as sour patch kids, some chocolate, maybe some cold fruit juice.. MMMmm..

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
breakfast cereals!

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
sprouts rock IMO

i was going to write that i dont get the munchies, which is ordinarily true. then i remembered pizza.

good pizza, proper yeast base not that soda based crud ala Dominoes etc.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I like to prepare food while high. I usually combine dried fruits, dates, vanilla, nuts and seeds and mix them together in a blender to make cookies. BEST COOKIES EVER. EVER!!! You don't even need to bake them and you can mix it up with chocolate or some other tasty stuff.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Peanutbutter and cherryjam topped whit pure chocosprinkles and a half banana on some nice bread whit loads of seeds, jummy!

RushNerd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
mrvn a dit:
Peanutbutter and cherryjam topped whit pure chocosprinkles and a half banana on some nice bread whit loads of seeds, jummy!

TVTJawdrop.png

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
all types of fruits taste heavenly when im high
it kills my cottonmouth too.
"stoned two birds with one hit'

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Popsicles! They help your throat if you don't smoke a lot, they help the dry mouth, and they taste AMAZING!

Anyone know of something fairly low fat that's great when "medicated"? I smoke a fair bit (too much) but I don't want to gain a bunch of weight from eating so much.

ochho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mar 2009
Arcticpheonix a dit:
Popsicles! They help your throat if you don't smoke a lot, they help the dry mouth, and they taste AMAZING!

Anyone know of something fairly low fat that's great when "medicated"? I smoke a fair bit (too much) but I don't want to gain a bunch of weight from eating so much.

Well if you are looking to satiate your hunger.. then you should try eating foods with high fiber content (fiber will "fill" you up, but isn't digested so no caloric content).

Here is a list I found on google, of foods with their fiber contents indicated in grams:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art49479.asp

Now.. Munch away!!

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
ochho a dit:
Well if you are looking to satiate your hunger.. then you should try eating foods with high fiber content (fiber will "fill" you up, but isn't digested so no caloric content).

Here is a list I found on google, of foods with their fiber contents indicated in grams:
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art49479.asp

Now.. Munch away!!

Awesome thanks mate!

mrpink

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2009
I can definitely eat if food is in front of me but I usually drink stuff. Rockstars or anything with carbonation I enjoy rather immensely. And then beer... Well we always go out and buy a nice six pack or a 22 to enjoy with a few bowls. Homebrews are always good, local breweries usually pump out some good stuff and that's usually what I consume.

There are rare occasions when I muster the energy to cook a huge meal which usually only happens if I'm at my house and haven't eaten dinner.

Also chocolate milk runs are the best. One pint and I can't take anything else, but it's so worth it.

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
anything, really. Chips, fruits, tuna, cheese, yogurt, chocolate, cookies, mc donalds... A real munchie trip usually is a mix of all of these ^^

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Everything!

i can devour so much crappy junk food when im stoned, to the point i can give myself stomach aches if i keep going lol

corn chips have become a regular of mine, natural jelly lollies r the bomb, pepperoni pizza, chocolate, nougat, burgers, M&M's
the list goes on and on

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You guys got any teeth left?