Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

THC + Shrooms?

HEinz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2002
hi I tried shrooms first time a few weeks ago with friends and now I want to try it again http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif theres my question:

is there a problem if u smoke weed and take shrooms?

thx and sorry for bad english =)

ciao

G

Invité
no problems, works finehttp://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

HEinz

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2002
thx a lot http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Smoke some pot when the trip is starting to wear off, doesn't really get you back in your trip, but it's very comfy:P

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I smoke before, during and after the trip, but I smoke every day.

Just try it with a couple of drags, and save the rest of the joint untill you know you are feeling ok.

Ow, and roll your joints before you start tripping, I could not make a diference between the weed and the tabacco, so my joints turned out to be really fat :lol:

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
HEinz a dit:
hi I tried shrooms first time a few weeks ago with friends and now I want to try it again http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif theres my question:

thx and sorry for bad english =)

ciao

Nope. No problems at all mate. Personally I think the best moment to smoke up is just as you are hitting the peak, since the ganja has a tendency of kicking any trip a bit higher.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004

It could be some kind of problem because for some people (like myself and I know one or two others as well) smoking weed has some kind of paranoia-inducing properties. You might or might not feel them from weed alone, but on shrooms they will potentiate the trip and turn it into an uncontrollable vortex. All depends on the dose of course - so better try with smaller doses of shrooms first what your reaction is. Maybe you belong to the other group of people who can be brought down from a trip with weed (so absolutely no harm done here)

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
I personally have combined cannabis with many psychedelics and found it to work great for me. With muhsrooms I usually prefer to smoke some time after the peak, and it usually lifts the intensity of the trip somewhat back up again.

G

Invité
Yeah smoking a joint during your mushroom trip is great (if it intesifies your trip)
To bad that doesn't work with lsd :mrgreen:

If I smoke a joint during an lsd trip nothing happends, except the feeling that it's really really bad for your lungs...

psychedelic_gnoom

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Avr 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
If I smoke a joint during an lsd trip nothing happends, except the feeling that it's really really bad for your lungs...

You're really the first one I've ever heard saying that smoking during the acid doesn't make it more visual and stronger, you live in holland so you're able to get your hands on some ice hash, that will make your trip stronger did it once on acid 2 shiva blotters and some ice-hash, mind blowing visuals.

Khara

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Avr 2006
The first time I tried shrooms I had prepared everything. I had put some great ambient music on the stereo, 2 semi-fat joints were made, and I had snacks etc. handy.

The first 30 minutes, after I ate the mushrooms, I felt nothing. Another 15 minutes went past and I began to feel 'ambient', in the way that everything seemed to have deep bass tones. Kinda like listening to music underwater (Can be very trippy because water carries sound so well).
Eager to get any kind of hallucination I decided to light up the first joint. After 3 hits I was staring at the ceiling(sp?), in absolute amazement. I didn't see anything but I felt like it was incredibly overwhelming.

After a few more hits I began to see an ocean of fish, swimming in my curtains, with rays of light coming from above. In my head it was real, but to my eyes, I saw nothing out of the ordinary.

In my opinion smoking a joint while taking mushrooms will enhance the effect or at least hurry it along.

First time post! Expect to see much more of me here. :)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
smoking weed on a mush trip increases the weirdness of the trip. also, with shrooms you are sometimes able to see extremely sharp, but when i smoke ganja on my trip, i don't have this. it also makes the trip last longer. i smoked a lot of weed once on a trip and was able to extend the trip to about 8 hours and another 2 hours of weird feeling.