Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tattoos

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
2905_97950890309_656410309_2953544_5539337_n.jpg

Two weeks ago I inquired about getting something like this on my back. The tattoo will have more realistic wings though.

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
^ Wow I remember you talking about this about a year ago. When will it happen?

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Jelleb a dit:
I'd like a scarification.

I thought of this too, I've got a lot of scars and it would be awesome to have one with a meaning.
Only it has a lot of implications, how it will look really depends on your type of skin and how long and how good you keep the wound open.
You have to rub with lemons and salt and stuff and it can be excruciating painful.

But I'm still searching for a cool mushroom design and a place to put it.
Mushrooms have done so much for me, I really want to get a tatt of 'em :D

I have a tattoo on my left ringfinger.
It's something for myself, I'd been through a bunch of long relationships al very short after the last and I was so tired giving up stuff I really love for others who didn't understand these things were a part of me.
And in a way I didn't yet understand that Love should be unconditional.
So then I decided to put a tattoo on my left ringfinger.
It stands for Me and in a way it stands for all of you too.
It's the centre of the Universe, the I, experiencing itself in all ways.

Nice one Getafix!
I'm curious about the actual design

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
eeew scarifications

Getafix

Banni
Inscrit
18 Avr 2009
Mara a dit:
When will it happen?
We've got a tattoo shop next door, and one artist has offered to make a drawing. If I like it, it might be happening within a couple of weeks. At least some outlines.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
I have none at the moment- for my youth I avoided them because when you got arrested one of the first questions at booking was "do you have any tatoos,scars,permanent identifying marks"

But I have an appointment in November (really good artists are booked up to start

My legs- a series of turtles with the molecules that most formed who I am in their shells.
Then my back- Alez Greys Theologue

Then my shoulders/arms - art showing the important things in my life- the natural world, family (not the blood sense per se), dance/music. As my partner asked me before our recent move - "what do you need in where we move?" My response- "good drugs, good people, good music"

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
lucky_lab_rat a dit:
My legs- a series of turtles with the molecules that most formed who I am in their shells.
Then my back- Alez Greys Theologue

Then my shoulders/arms - art showing the important things in my life- the natural world, family (not the blood sense per se), dance/music. As my partner asked me before our recent move - "what do you need in where we move?" My response- "good drugs, good people, good music"

Damn dude, are you saving up already? :p

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Space - yes, they make look nice...but my mind somehow opposes self-mutilation as a means of style/fashion. For me, this rather belongs to the register of pain/solitude/depression etc.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
WOW!
Those are amazing! :prayer: for sure.

I dont have any tattooos yet,
I've got 6 piercings do,
2 in my left cheek,
2 stretched ears, I'm on 6 mm right now going for 12 mm.
and both of my nippels, yes that hurted :lol: not the piercing in selve but the clamb they use to keep youre meat in place when they pierce.