Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

"Talking about drugs on the Internet" vs "The Law"

HighCat

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
Hey, just a quick post to ask you something, gotta go right now:

So, I live in France and we have a law who say that you can't say good stuff about (illegal) drugs.
For exemple, you can say that "MDMA is not very dangerous" or you can't wear a marijuana leaf on a t-shirt.
Because of that law, I can't openly speak about Cannabis Legalization on the Internet.

My question is: What country will accept that? In what country should I host my website?

I think Netherlands will be a solution but I'm not sure.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm well what about facts?? i would say it's not really a fact to say "MDMA is not very dangerous"... however the marijuana leaf on a t-shirt is of course a different story... anyhow i guess it's probably responsability what it boils down to. that people know what they are doing... but yeah, with a lot of people you can't really talk, because they either don't listen or don't understand. that's why it's anyway still important to talk with people that can listen and understand. regarding "the law" i would say people should at least be open to the possibility that the program of the law can be retarded and can be questioned.
maybe there are any NGO's (non-government-organisation) that can give you good infos on the internet situation with cannabis and cannabis legalization. well i suppose possibly relatively obviously netherlands could be a good start for internet campaigns/iniatiatives/education etc . according to terrence mc kenna, what we need as a culture and/or civilisation or so, is an awakening.
one possible question is maybe... would we have to accept taxes (=the state getting rich :cker79: they would have to do more for the people also) and how exactly would it work?
would the controls in the quality be good controls? i guess holland could be seen as a test country or so (don't know a better way of saying it right now) and could be taken as an example... how it worked there and how different the society there is.
i think it's quite reasonable, but has also shadow sides. anyway i am really kind of sick of the criminalisation aspect... come to think of the fact that they wanting to forbid us nature is the real crime!!
if i could i would love to imagine myself as a weed grower lol... that would be so amazing!!! :mrgreen: :D really there's so many great things that can be done with that plant.
freedom!!!!!! bring it on man!!! :x:pidu:

peace :weed: