Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Super psychedelic powers, what would you possess?

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
OK so if you could have any kind of super power what would it be (usually a lame topic but i figure people on here might have some original answers)

teleportation was always a favourite for me

Omniscience i think would be the ultimate...

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Time travel. I would totally trip in different centuries, it just seems Slaughterhouse Fivey...

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Omniscience? Like, knowing everything?

Slaughter house five would be a dream come true...

I would like to be able to transfer my thoughts directly to someone... My emotion, intent, idea, and tone perfectly. I like to type much more than I like to talk - I am a very shy person by nature. I don't usually initiate a conversation but I always have a shit load to say. I guess it would be nice just to have the vocal confidence of a super hero :D

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
total freedom.

(whatever that may be)

Toxicomethorphane

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Déc 2010
I can teleport, read people's minds, send telepathic messages or images, see trough people's eyes, control people's bodies, dematerialize, move objects with spirit, create matter with spirit, manipulate DNA and create living cells, see the future, see the past, see anything anywhere at any point in timeline, walk trough walls, mind-control computers, fly, live eternally, resurect, enlight someone instantly, defeat Schwarzenegger hands to hands, get high instantly, heal instantly and feel no physical pain :finga:

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Heh. Slaughterhouse five. I stopped reading that half way through cuz it was too much like real life.

My spiritual mentor actually suggested i read it because she said that what I was describing to her about my life seemed to have a very strong resemblance to it.

A very strong resemblance to my life.

My life.

What the fuck?

Lol. Thats pretty normal for me. Going round in circles, winding up in strange places, having ongoing hallucinatory strange experiences which may or may not be real.

Sometimes I wonder if I am in a permanent state of psychosis except that according to my parents, my doctors, my wife, and my friends, I am perfectly fine! What do they know!

What the fuck?

I actually once had the thought that its possible that my life is one big hallucination and that actually right now I am locked up inside a mental ward and everything I am experiencing is actually going on inside my mind. I still like to go back to that experience just to see if maybe it really is real and I have finally figured out how to open the door or eat through the straps.

What the fuck?

You wanna know what my number one super power would be? The ability to spontaneously cause people to trip.

I think I am heading towards that already actually. I already have a tendency to set off the 'alarms' of people who are tripping in public and I have fun being a shmuck sometimes and walking up to people that I know are trippin and going "have a nice, trip, hope to soon you real see"

I also do stupid stuff like, penis, insert a word into a sentence like the word penis and have it have absolutely nothing to do with the sentence and then watch as people wonder if they actually heard the word or not.

Back in college people used to give me free drugs to get high because I was so much fun to play with. Didnt pay for a single chemical or herb in 5 years. Local chemist used to experiment on me lol.

I actually used to cause hallucinations. One guy that hadnt done anything said to me: "Whatever your doing, keep dong it, I see this glowing ball moving around in your hands."

You know somewhere in this world I have a follower? A disciple? This guy wigged out on LSD and I talked him down off his high by entering into his trip (I was sober) and accepting some of his psychedelic experience as my own, transferring it into my own mind and then dissipating it out into the environment. I talked him down off his high got a little high myself for a while and a couple days later he thanked me for saving his life and told me he was now my follower. Havnt seen the guy in years. Hope he isnt lost again.

And finally I used to be able to snap people out of their trips if I had to or they wanted me to. I could zone into their consciousness through a series of hand movements that would snap them back to reality for a period of time. A quazi, not nazi, ex-not-ex hippy saw me do this once and she was like OMG ive never seen that done before. I was like. Dont ask me. I just do what the cosmos tells me to do.

Go figure.

What the fuck?

Go read my trip reports on my daily escapades up a massive mountain inside a space ship.

Slaughterhouse five? Sounds like normalcy to me. :D

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Saankan

Inscrit
10 Juin 2010
Multiply money. I'd be everybody's personal jesus.

Saankan

Inscrit
10 Juin 2010
Tiax a dit:

A SAMMICH, bitch.

Cooking%20Mama%20sammich%20and%20Heavy.jpg

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i'd take a vibrating brain at billion billion billion etc mhz for proper computation of all possible and impossible fractalities.
then maybe some flying power, light bending skills, creating warp-portals, laser shooting with the eyes or hands... hmm or the ability to morph into a psychedelic UFO or other shit... or use a psychedelic bombing to instantaneously convert the environment into unfathomable states of psychedelic peace, love and bliss.
for now... :mrgreen:

peace

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
Teleport has been my favorite since I was a kid, thought the access to the highest - deepest truths of the existence wouldn't be that bad. But I'm afraid I'd die with that. Omniscience is nothing, if you haven't got the power to master it.

Also, immortality wouldn't be that bad... but would change my mind pretty much, and like omniscience, can be an hell if you can't manage all the grief and pain accumulatin throught centuries of life. I'm almost sure I would get to a spiritual point of letting these pain fly off, in an infinite time, but what if I don't?

teleport vs. immediat heal and immortality.

Hard one.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Pervert.

XD

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
As well as getting onto planes for free, into bank vaults, diamond mines, bilderburg meetings etc etc

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I would have supreme artistic skills both inspiration and technique
and the ability to envision colour anywhere in any shape and have it appear there magically

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Okay, I'm changing mine to brain power. Than I could just make a time machine. Done and done.unlimiting