Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Suicide

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
[youtube]d12EI3xNiqE[/youtube]
this song is highly relevant to the discussion

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
Killing for fun is a drug addiction, are you going to go around killing people who want to do drugs because they are addicted?

This argument is just plain stupid... a drug addiction only causes harm to the addicted, it's completely different.

You are looking at killers as inhuman
Not at all. They are humans. Harmful, dangerous, sick humans, but still humans. Unfortunately, too many of these people have no will to change. But they can. If they don't want to they should be kept in jail for the rest of their lives. There's no way we should take the risk of letting them kill someone else.

Here's a good one:
One of my friend once told me he had met a guy who kidnaps babies to abuse them sexually and then he kills them (he said he prefered babies for the suction :vom: ). Put yourself in my friend's shoes at the moment this conversation was occuring. I don't know the whole discussion, it is all my friend told me. But lets say you discuss with him, and try to make him see how wrong what he does is. But the guy doesn't understand, and don't give a fuck. You ask him if he's going to do it again in the future, and he says he's going to do it again for sure, and regularly. After having this discussion, what can you do to prevent him from killing more babies, which not only kills lives but also destroys those of the parents? You can't call the police, as you wouldn't have any proof to back you claims. But you have a sharp knife or a gun in your pocket.

What would you do?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:)

Drug addiction. He's addicted to endorphines. He'll do whatever it takes to get them, kill, kidnap babies. It's a drug addiction. Do I kill him?

I'd talk to him. For a long time, until he won't listen to me anymore. Maybe I'd just chop off his dick. That's pretty sick isn't it, it'd cure his problem.

Sorry this discussion I just can't take seriously at the moment.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
how come ?? at least the topic IS serious and the world IS a sphere and not a disc!!

by the way i agree that a natural death is... well not exactly beautiful... but well maybe it has beauty, just because of the naturality in it. death is as natural as birth and both seem to indeed have a purpose, just because both transformational processes at a closer look appear to transform something familiar into something seemingly very unfamiliar and vice versa; not implying that that'd be the reason why we could know more about it than we might think, but of course without enwrapping thought processes any knowledge seems not always easy to grasp, however from my own thought processes and others i came to the conclusion that almost surely there is probably some sort of a vehicle for what is called our consciousness in the time frames before and after our birth and our death. life seems to be a cycle and maybe so is death, but it might be as well that both are part of a bigger cycle... a cycle of planetary consciousness evolving into all sort of lifeforms and deathforms striving to shine like the facets of the most intricate diamond. regarding the vehicle for our consciousness it possibly could be a ultra fast vibrating higher dimensional frequency which could carry ridiculous amounts of information in no time.

peace :weedman:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
Forkbender a dit:
adrianhaffner a dit:
i somewhat agree. that's one sided as well though.. think maybe they have death penalties instituted now is BECAUSE they have higher murder rates? floppy attempt at ethical purging if you ask me

Well, that is not true. States that have abolished the death penalty actually had lower murder rates after a few years.

ah, but do you know whether or not they were already on the decline and thats why, or if it was truely a genuine result?very hard to find out for sure... i've read that just the same, but they never give you that little extra bit of background info when they're trying to "prove a point". im not trying to argue, because im sure it's different and very situational everywhere. just possibilities. there are many books written teaching how to lie with statistics

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I think goverments kill more people then serial killers or murderers.

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Absolutly, they are mass muderers, and in my opinion even worse, serial killers are often sick in the head, they can't always help it, while governments are killing with full awareness about the hurt they are causing.

Like they have no conscience.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Maybe some of those serial killers are victims of some MK ultra experiments. Mind controlled murderers, who knows?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
possible and that would be an example for knowing that someone is going to kill someone and not doing something about it, because you'd be the one who gave the orders to kill. why does it matter how you know someone is going to kill another person?? why you drag the idea into improbability altho it doesn't matter HOW you know it, there can be 100000s of possibilities really... we're just discussing hypothetical situations ...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
magickmumu a dit:
Maybe some of those serial killers are victims of some MK ultra experiments. Mind controlled murderers, who knows?

um, excuse me for asking, but, WTF? not realistic. i repudiate

edit: the way the government kills is much more obvious than you might think. but you are somewhat right, in that they will know no limits in their attempts

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
why not realistic?? look up MK ultra and then decide again whether realistic or not??? btw i don't want to make you paranoid or something like that ...... no worries until they have a reason for killing you they won't do it as they don't want to kill slaves of "their system" .... FKN BASTARDS THEY SHALL BURN IN HELL IF THERE IS SUCH A PLACE

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Yea, there is such a place, it's right here, on earth.

Heaven and hell can be found in our reality, unfortunatly many evil people never get what they deserve, there's not that much logica in Karma i guess.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ye unfortunately reality is what you can get away with, cuz if you can't get away with it it ain't real. - RAW

but we still can't judge for others we can just find our own opinions about it, but i think karma tries to do its job as well as possible so lets just curse all these bastards just in case we can have an influence just by cursing!!!

peace

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
no offense, i read about mk_ultra years ago. it was never successful. they gave people various chemicals, yes some psychedelic, and they concluded that YOU CANNOT MAKE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING THAT THEY DO NOT ALREADY WANT TO DO. (you see the "manchurian candidate"?) that was what the test was for, trying to make people do things that they blatantly dont want to (like killing)... subliminal messaging on the other hand, that's something to be worried about, as it has already infiltrated our psyches on a very deep and what we now call "basic" level. it's shit. we simply cannot live "right" without manufactured products, and it shapes alot of "our" decisions into ones that benefit them since the've encapsulated us in this industry bubble if you will. we "want" to perpetuate the industrialization cycle on a subconscious level, yet we realize what it's doing to us anyways... well, some of us... i guess now that i think about it, mk ultra results probably accelerated success in another avenue. not drugs, media.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
all the sham wows, and ped eggs, and pam, and fucking margerine, and on and on and on, i could write for days, quite literally... workout machines seem to be the most prevalent ones i see nowadays, but probably because i only watch mma fights when i watch tv. regardless, 12 minutes of tv to 7 minutes of commercial is NOT entertainment, it's conditioning. commercial time has done nothing but increase since televisions creation
edit*
NEED i even DARE say pHARMACEUTICALS. :evil:

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
There are no good or evil people, only people performing good or evil actions. I have and will do many evil things, some perhaps beyond my own imagining, just as I have and will do good things, also as it may be, beyond what I can foresee.

Apparently humans are complicated beasts, so if we can help one "evil" person, maybe we cannot help the other. There are so many factors; chemical, psychological, circumstantial, historical and so on. The only solution I can see or say is to quote Gandhi, "Be the change you want to see." Control your primitive ape emotions, put out the positive. Be proactive and productive, or leave society.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
adrianhaffner a dit:
magickmumu a dit:

um, excuse me for asking, but, WTF? not realistic. i repudiate

edit: the way the government kills is much more obvious than you might think. but you are somewhat right, in that they will know no limits in their attempts

Yes I know it's far fetched.
But who knows? I don't.

OutThisLife

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Fev 2010
The funny thing about suicide is that you come back and make the decision again (or not) until you live out your life. You'd probably have deja vu at the event. Living out your life is not only important, it's nice.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
Nanacapilli a dit:
What does this community have to say about suicide?
It's a mistaken attempt to transcend human suffering. By nature, organisms want to maintain their physical integrity at all costs. When someone contemplates or commits suicide it's because they don't understand where their intense feelings and ideation are coming from, what to do about them and how to transcend human suffering in a constructive way.