Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Stuck on S

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
Lately ive got my first actual salvia experience where i really felt something, followed by 3x the same effects the days after my first experience.
Each time it feels like a really strong spacecake effect lasting 10 min.a really strong tintling effect (not really pleasant), a lame tongue (i cant really talk for 30 min, talk really fast but people understand only a few worlds, my voice also irritates me a bit) and some really vague visual distortions (walls wave a lil bit).

So i didnt really get past the first effect i guess (some friends of me did), This was on 5x and 10x.

I guess i need a stronger extraction then this?

i made an vodka extract lately, so i have about 12 grams of 10x atm (if anybody wants to trade some msg me, its way too much for me)
But thats means i have 12 grams which wont get me past the first the effect which is a lil lame...

anyway, grttz :) any advise is welcome ^^

MusHtic :)

ps: since the tingling effect is pretty irritating its almost pain..I was thinking this could be related to all the cloths i was wearing during the trips, Perhaps salvie is better taken (almost) naked XD?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have had salvia like that. What me and my friends did, was try to smoke it, until it was impossible. I think the most I got in was 7 or 8 hits, each held for 45 seconds. When you get to those last hits, it gets very hard to keep doing, the effects of salvia start to get intense, but if you keep hitting, you will go pretty far in. I had a loss of visual reality once, but only for a few minutes. I became a house, that was broken into thousands of pieces, and I was everyone of those pieces. I was built back up, into one piece. But I noticed that I was the entire house, but I was also every little piece that was broken earlier. It was a profound experience, that I would not understand at that moment. I was thought, wow that was fucked up. But now I finally understand what lady salvia was trying to tell me :D

Where do you live by the way? In North America, and what would you want to trade? Or would you sell it?

EDIT: Just seen Amsterdam....