Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Street boughten mushrooms

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Do you buy mushrooms off the street? Grow them yourself? Pick them? Do you agree with street boughten mushrooms? I feel like it is not right. All these people selling mushrooms only want to sell them to make money. They treat the mushrooms as just a drug that fucks you up, and will sell the mushrooms to anyone.

Through my growing experiences, contamination seems to be a big problem. These drug dealers do not care about you, rather they care about money. I have had to throw mushrooms away because they came from a contaminated cake, but they looked perfect. The drug dealer will most likly still sell those mushrooms to kids, and put the kids lives in harms way. Some contaminations can kill. Who is to say these drug grow ops are not 100% sterile? In my own opinion I think street buying is wrong, and one should think of different ways to get some mushrooms. I would like to try not to ever purchasing mushrooms off the street.

I was wondering other peoples opinion on this 'issue'.

PEACE & LOVE

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I have bought them (all my shrooms) all three times off drug dealers.
It puts a very bad vibe on it immidiatly, and often can be felt after.
Growing yourself brings in a special bond between fungi and you, as you cared for them, hopefully they can return the favor.
I will never buy mushrooms from people I do not know very personally again.
-Although I did know, and trust the dealer all 3 times, they were never friends-

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I live in holland so i just go to the smartshop or order them online and have them deliverd to my front door for 8.5 euro. But growing your own is way better and more fun! I only had those ready to go growkits but i had some amazing resultes whit them.
Buying from dealers who just want to make money always suck.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Ok. I am glad some people think the same way I do. I thought I would be the only one! It just gives me a bad vibe when you have to purchase it off some dealer who just wants money and has no clue what these substances are all about.

PEACE & LOVE

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yeah I agree too. I came with that thought in my 5.5g trip and decided never again would I buy shrooms from an unknown source.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Buying anything on the street is a risk to your health and often a waste of money. At least buy from someone you know.
However, even buying mushrooms from smartshops has become much too expensive for me because I like 5g and more trips. Growing my own is a)fun and b)saves a lot of money!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ Yes! If one wants to take a deep journey, lets say 7 grams, it is over 50 dollars here!

PEACE & LOVE

foureyes

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Août 2008
I've never picked or grown my own... although I think the experience would be fun/valuable. I don't feel qualified to pick for sure and wouldn't feel safe doing so.

I have a regular connection that I trust and who understands the trip and sells at fair prices.

I have bought from an unknown source (street) once and luckily things turned out fine (that was my first mush trip). I don't acquire anything this way anymore and would rather not experiment with a substance until I have great confidence that what I'm consuming is what I think I'm consuming.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
If all drugs were free, noone would be arrested for possession.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Pardon ? What have you been smoking ?

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
I usually think to the mushrooms as friends,guides sometimes.
To see them threat just like a tv,or another commercial thing,is just painful.
I've never bought and never sold them.
I would feel so bad.

But,user_1919, if your shrooms "looked perfect",how did you understand they were contaminated?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
There is a diference between free and legal .

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008
hmm u wouldn't use mushrooms bought off the street so do all of u whip up your own LSD in your basement and grow weed in your attic?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
No, Mushrooms can be grown or picked from nature. They don't have to be boughten off people who only want money from such a sacred substance.

peace & love

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
And i thought that street dealers are ones you dont know and diferent than our trusted local friend and hero Dealer McDope ?

b_bah89

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2008