Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Static Soceity

Psyolopher

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
static society.

I would like to talk about this topic, and explain what i have observed about it.
I may not be right and I may not be wrong, thus I call it a theory.
The reason we live in a static society, is because we sometimes confuse what we want to be with
What we should be.
Most of us living in our culture today have goals.
Now there is nothing wrong with goals, but like I have written earlier it is an idealistic goal.
An analysis from a start to an end.
So the cultural goal here, is to fulfill certain ideas that our cultural engineers have made for us.
The Paradox here is that culture in simple terms means human expression, but at this point I don’t really see
What we are trying as a whole to express.
We have cultural standards, and I really don’t see what that has to do with expression!
Too many of us suffer from depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsion disorders.
Remember that they are very normal.
So when we are feeling down, because we cannot fulfill the cultural standards and idealistic models
Given to us. We often turn to those 3 'mental disorders'.
So we are given medication, therapy and more idealistic models to escape those feelings that actually are
more normal than most people realize.
Those feelings do not feel good, and the good but paradoxical goal is of course to feel good about themselves.
In my opinion, this can only happen when you are outside of the mainstream of culture and or when you are successful
at meeting the basic standards given to you.
I think the problems described here, is the reason why we have such a static society.
Many of us do not really see the line between becoming something, and wanting to become like something.
My solution might be hard, but in my opinion it is worth it.
I live under constant fear of being wrong, but I do not hesitate to think that I am.
But let me tell you this;
You should not bow your head to dominant culture that wants you to become LIKE something the culture
itself previously made.
The reason why we want to become like something is because the feeling of fitting in this society will never be
fulfilled before you simply stop giving a fuck.
Now this what I’m telling you, simply do not give a fuck.
I stopped at early age thinking, what about me?
Why do I have to behave this way to fit in?
Why do I have to dress this way to be acceptable?
And the answer is the fear of being cut out.
Reasons like:
Not being popular.
Not being the best at something.(even though in reality you never will, though you might be really good.)
And not fulfilling the requirements of success.
The basic underlying models of those three are:
The fear of your own state, and an idealistic analysis from start to end.
So I think it is very important to be creative, because that truly is your own expression.
And if a whole society lives in the domain of creativity and imagination, the whole cultural expression will be
creativity and individual development.
Because we human beings are not about effiency.
So Cut out this massive cultural illusion, and start working on something new and creative.
But I give you this warning, people will constantly attack you with nonsense and stupid arguments.
And this step requires a great deal of alienation, so the ones who do this need to get together and grow together.
Well I hope I made any sense at all.

Peace, Psyolopher.

Stressed-is-Desserts-Magnet-C11750035.jpg

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Good Job.

You are thinking exactly how everyone should be right now, and you are ahead of the game.

By your thoughts being of this nature you ARE steering us. Simply by the thought. You post it here, it spreads. Soon people actually TALK about this. It will become the new consciousness in the upcoming century.

We really are waking up to a new consciousness, we are realizing that WE create our lifes. That WE are in control of everything. There is no real SYSTEM, it's imaginary, and shouldn't be taken as reality.

I think the pre-2000's people thought the meaning of life was to be a wealthy american. The meaning of life was to be good at your job.

We are breaking away from this, realizing our lives are ... lies... this creates that depression, that anxiety. These emotions are the producers of extreme change, the outcome of deep thought and insight.

We are on the verge of a new evolutionary behemoth, a very large consciousness.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Good job indeed. If you feel strong about this, go ahead speak your mind spread the meme.

Take the megaphone and go out and speak out in the streets. (like charlie and Danny)
(twilight posted this earlier it's great :D :heart: )

There is this pressure to submit to consensus reality.
But even outside consensus reality there are many sub cultures and groups were people can submit to.
I sometimes have the feeling that to break free, breaking free of just the consensus reality isn't enough.