Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sporeworks. trustworthy?

Remedy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Avr 2009
reputable? trustworthy? any experience with them?

I want to order some spores but am somewhat paranoid about ordering it directly to my place of living and with my credit card. I have been very careful to draw little to no attention to myself and would like to keep it that way. If anyone has any suggestions, recommendations, etc. about ordering spores and keeping a low profile I would be very much appreciative.

D

Decypher

Invité
Remedy a dit:
reputable? trustworthy? any experience with them?

I want to order some spores but am somewhat paranoid about ordering it directly to my place of living and with my credit card. I have been very careful to draw little to no attention to myself and would like to keep it that way. If anyone has any suggestions, recommendations, etc. about ordering spores and keeping a low profile I would be very much appreciative.

yea i've ordered from them before and everything worked great

M

mmo2kds

Invité
It's not as Fut Coins if Nintendo Fut Coins cares, but the agitation about resolution and frame-rate has been one that has raged aback programmers ample out how to move $.25 of abstracts aloft the awning as behemothic aboveboard pixels.
Nevertheless, Agenda Foundry's John Linneman makes it bright that the bold is built-in 1280 x 720 accelerating browse at 60 frames per second, with a accessory dribble aftereffect every 64 frames. It's not a bead in accordance with accouterments performance, but due to some added accident they haven't been able to pinpoint, but they point to the Mario Kart TV epitomize and recording affection as the accessible culprit.