Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Spiritual trips

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Hey everyone.
I've had two mushroom experiences (one last night), and both where absolutely fantastic.. difficult to explain in words, but off course you will understand that.
The feelings, the colors, the living posters, the patterns, the laughings, the emotions ... all just sooo GREAT. But actually I'm searching for a more 'spiritual' way of tripping.. lucid dreaming, outer body experiences, etc. I've read someting about Ayahuasca on the site, which really attracted me. Does anyone has experiences with it? And are there any more ways to obtain such trips?? Does someone have recommendations/tips for me?

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
my recomendation ... learn - learn - learn!

follow each step ... keep your eyes open ... your mind shut!

i've been tripping for over 8 years - and after 5 years of mushrooms and 1 year of lsd i had my first genuin spiritual illuminated trip. So ... you can't WANT it to happen ... or speed up the process or go to stronger stuff ... you just have to keep eyes open.

you say you have 2 mushroom trips - so you think you've seen it all?

my advice - stick to the mushrooms for some years ... be hummble and open to what they want to tell you ... i tell ya - it get's deeper - wider - more magical - every time you take it ... you just have to see it. so keep your eyes and heart open.

and your mouth and mind shut!

(btw - i now a girl who is doing ayahuasca now - she only did mushrooms 1 time... this is possible ... offcourse - but she is is teached by a sjaman ... so she gets spiritual assistance from soemone that 'knows' and 'sees' ... you can't do it all on your own ... deffinately if you don't have alot of experience ... this is very important to know for you as a newbie traveling in the realms of ''the unspeakable''

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Hehe.. Well yes I'm a 'newbie'. My interest in (trip)drugs started some months ago when I readed something about LSD. After some research I tried some LSA-supplement called Dionysus, which didnt worked at all.. So i got some good experiences with mushrooms. And yes, you say what I think, I should try and experiment more with it first (no I dont think I 'have seen it all', I'm not a retard).

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
I'm just wondering if anyone have some good experiences/recommends/etc.

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I've had some pretty spiritual trips with shrooms - lots of shrooms... I used 14 full-sized shrooms from a grow box to really blow me away. However some parts of the trip were really frightening, it was very intense but in the end it was the most wonderful spiritual experience.
I'd say next time you take more shrooms (double your dose and see what you will get)

Psilocybin

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2005
mushrooms can be very spiritual too..

it all depends on the environment where u tripping. the music also helps directing your trip.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I had a full-blown spiritual/mystical trip on 10 gram of philosopher's stones. I looked God in the eyes (s/he had many of them!). I know it sounds weird, but that's the way I experienced it. I also had some very beautiful insights into reality.
I also did ayahuasca. VERY STRONG. Very spiritual and emotional. If you can handle it, it will be a great supplement to your life. I don't agree that you should first experiment with less harsh stuff. Ayahuasca shows you what you want to the extent that you are ready for it. If you really want it, but are not ready for it, you won't experience much.
For spiritual trips I would recommend you to do it alone or together with someone you trust completely. Stay in, don't eat prior to the trip for at least 6 hours (preferably a day or two), meditate regularly the days before and truly ask yourself what you want to experience before doing it. I've noticed this really helped to put me over the edge.

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Nice journal from the ayahuascatrip. The God and Jesus praise songs dont attract me, but that off course is not an obligated part of it. And the big group doesnt seems nice to me.. All those strangers around.. yes next time (in a couple of days) I'm tripping alone or with one best friend.
last times I was experimenting with my feelings, I even sang songs and cried for an hour... people around me were affraid for me.. hehe.. Damn, the feeling was so nice, and the day after it I was feeling reborn, just like you said in your ayahuasca-story. I will try ayahuasca for sure, but only when the time is right.
Thanks for the info, and I will try some philosopher stones in stead of Hawaian's next time :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Sounds like you're on the right track for what you want to achieve. I think emotions need to be expressed in order to uncoil the self, so crying about these things can be very helpful, no matter what the others think.
I was kind of afraid of the religious content of the whole thing as well, prior to the experience, I am not a religious person at all and wasn't brought up that way. During the experience it didn't bother me at all, though, but after I did think some more about it and came to the conclusion that for me it is not the optimal way of using the drug. I was kind of overwhelmed. The large amount of people was a distraction at first, but during the trip didn't bother me as well. It seemed to me that you can handle quite a lot while on ayahuasca. The most interesting thing is that it made me a more religious person. I now see that religion can help people as well, that it is not just a negative institution that brought about all these wars.
I'm planning to do ayahuasca again some time next spring, this time with a couple of my friends and my girlfriend at our home, so that we wont have the religious context. Let's see what that will bring.

noma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2005
i think i can feel u,religion and seeing is one.just dont have name e.g.jesus.i m new also here,think shapes and patterns meen a lot.so does trippin first time alone.

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
I definitely agree with Silence_inc. Take a lager dose and see how big this mystery is.
And you will see the trips changing, it’ll show you what you are ready for, and trough out the trips you;ll have in your live, you’ll see the mystery grow. And it will show you that you still actual know diddley squat.

And read! And learn a lot. There are/where such smart and brilliant minds on this planet.

The unspeakable! Yes, where language does not know it’s way

noma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Nov 2005
i really had only one time a Large Dose,with lot of Philosofer stone.Just for one second it was really inexpresible.Its about 2 years since then and still the memory is unique.
Its just still going,
With all my eyes wide open.