Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

spiritual awakening

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i have read that alister crowely combined alpine tumeric with ashwagandha to awaken and hone his third eye and astral power.

my question is has anyone tried this blend with any psychadelics? i have had good experiences with mushrooms and awakening my spirituality but i most continue to grow and right now i've been stunted, or maybe put on pause as far as spiritual growth.

any info or direction would be greatly appriciated.

UTHTURN

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Oct 2006
i was thinking about ordering both because i saw them on iamshaman and they are both cheap. I would be interested to see what experiences people have had

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
i also read about it on that site, aswell as when reading about alister himself. the way i figure it if it's good enough for alister crowely it's worth a shot.
also so i'd like to apologize for making you feel like an ass, i had no intention of doing so. it's a long story.

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
toadlicker a dit:
i have read that alister crowely combined alpine tumeric with ashwagandha to awaken and hone his third eye and astral power.

my question is has anyone tried this blend with any psychadelics? i have had good experiences with mushrooms and awakening my spirituality but i most continue to grow and right now i've been stunted, or maybe put on pause as far as spiritual growth.

any info or direction would be greatly appriciated.

Spiritual Awakening-do not push yourself in shamanistic,non material and magical worlds with mind altering powers and philosophy. Meaning that you need to slide little by little.Now you are consuming the enlightenments that are collected from past time. Why I warning you? Many people including two of my friends throw themselves in shamanism and end up in Limbo.In one of my posts I have reviled Astral walking(in other hand walking is not walking but flying) and there you can weary easy get lost, or been attacked by other Astral projectors(lots of mages seek power witch they can succumb from you, so you become their slave and psychiatric patient with schizophrenia in material world.Advice-go slow and you will be reworded
The shortish way is the longest way

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
the thing is i've gone slowly and have grown alot from it, i seem to have hit a block and everything i've tried has yeilded no clues as to why, what i'm looking for is a way to get past this blockage.

goran i knew if i put up this post you would reply and i was waiting for your reply, i'm just looking for suggestions really, what would your suggestions be?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
toadlicker a dit:
the thing is i've gone slowly and have grown alot from it, i seem to have hit a block and everything i've tried has yeilded no clues as to why, what i'm looking for is a way to get past this blockage.

goran i knew if i put up this post you would reply and i was waiting for your reply, i'm just looking for suggestions really, what would your suggestions be?

1.Test yours faith(like that you have 10 fist like and 25years old Peyotes and let them be for 2 years and do not fall in temptation of consuming them.(Like idea that El Santo Nino de Peyotl will visit you!)
2.Buy book with natural herbal medicines and how to make them, and of course make them.
3.Build altar, start to write yours spells and observation of your magical and non-magical life.Wicca order name this book 'Book of Shadow'-THIS IS ESSENTIAL
4. Go to the forest,swamp,marsh,desert and build yours special place.Yours Temple, where you will conjuring and summoning Higher Powers and cast spells,worship yours deity,dance and sing.There you will brake this wall that is standing betwin stasis and evolution.
5.Plant the tree of Life-when you will be attacked by other sorcerer or demon/devil,there yours protection will be highest possible.Even I do not understand The Tree of Life and purpose of it and what is giving it to mage-priest.But every village in non-material hunger world have it.
6.Make your own pipe, talismans, rings, bracelet, magical items,ect.
7.Hide Book of Shadows-this is yours source of third eye in material form-WATCH IT CLOSELY
8.Invite and share knowledge with others. Make Order-like Kelts and Stonehenge
9.One magical plant or tool must be chosen as master-like bread in catholic church,but this would be one specie of shroom, cacti, ayahuaca, datura, soma, maybe something new but special.
10.Important is to find yourself a new name.Do not rush-name will come when you will at least believe-from friend mouth like something rude or nice(my come like that), written on wall, or something in yours surrounding will say it for you-(fallen tree, tornado, something nature like).

If you want more write me to personal mail and than I will help you more when time is right.But exchange of potions making and experiences,ect.,I would like to share.

Please what do you think, and is this small guide helpful :)

toadlicker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Fev 2006
thank you greatly for the words, there where a few things i had either over looked or forgotten that you put into your post. honestly i think where i live has a lot to do with my block, purification after purification can not cleanse this house, i think some old trauma to the land it's self has aided in my blockage. i will most certainly keep in touch, i would greatly enjoy learning more when i'm ready, though for now what you posted has opened my eyes to something i potentually missed. thank you.

rossus

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Fev 2007
the "spirituality" talked about here is magic. not spirituality.

if power is what you want, it might not be a bad idea to participate in the shit that crowley and others participate in. just be aware, that the chance you're going to get sucked into believing illusions and become a slave of "astral beings" (whatever they are) is pretty real.

even the biggest shamans in history get deceived, so has crowley.

if you are looking for truth, or love, or "god", you might want to check out teachings of Osho/Gangaji/Adyashanti.
This is a nice teaching of osho:

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
rossus, nice said. it's not spirituality, it's magic.

spirituality doesn't need potions, altars, plants, or a tree wich spirit helps you.
spirituality only needs love, and the gift of being still.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
rossus a dit:
the "spirituality" talked about here is magic. not spirituality.

I have only answer to the call from comrade 'Mage'.
He want to know bout Astral, Ethereal and so on Planes and definition, guide, help with his problem. So I had write what I think and what I feel that he needs. No bullshit, only guiding :wink: