Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Souvenirs from your trip??

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I'm wondering if anyone else is like me and sometimes brings back a souvenir from their trips?
im speaking of physical souvenirs not mental or spiritual though

I often find some kind of small random object while im on a trip to bring back as a souvenir

for example the second time i tripped on lsd with my cousins and a group of friends, i there were 7 of us including myself
we went to the beach and on the way back to the house me and one of my cousins spotted a playing card on the path
we picked it up and examined it, it was the 8 of spades, it became something we kept referencing back to during the trip and i still have the card stored in my room

So does anyone else have this inclination? what kind of things have you 'brought back' from your trips??

Light

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2011
I don't make a habit of taking things with me while tripping and usually I'm indoors or in nature where there are no objects to be found, but once I was on shrooms with two female friends and we went for a walk in the afterglow. We found a slide that you can put in one of those projectors people used to show their vacation pictures to people who don't care about it. It was of a photo of an empty path in the forest, stretching to the horizon. Needless to say, we took it with us.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
even in nature there are objects :) a cool looking rock, a feather, a shell etc.

that slide is a very cool one to have
one could go as far as saying its perfect :P

The first 3d movie i ever saw was avatar on lsd, i still have the 3d glasses :lol: