Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sound distortion

afer

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
2 Mar 2007
Do you experience changes in sound perception while on shrooms? Sounds tend to become "deeper", prolonged and "echoing". This only happened to me on doses equivalent of 4 and more gr. of dried shrooms. Never had it with acid and aya. Have you noticed this during your shroom trips?

G

Invité
Yes, I've had the most intricate Audio Hallucinations during my last mushroom trip.
It was like those high-tech Shpongle audio tricks.

Although I have also had them on LSD, they weren't as awesome and intense as that last time with shrooms.

One time I did acid at a party and the music sounded like Ambient to me, but it actually was Trip-hop (to be clear, Ambient as in no beat) :mrgreen:

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
afer a dit:
Do you experience changes in sound perception while on shrooms? Sounds tend to become "deeper", prolonged and "echoing".
Yes, I recognize this! Most of my trips where I took 30 grams of fresh psilocybe cubensis had this. When I used to trip with eyes open, 'staying in the room' so to speak, listening to music and watching videos, I experienced all kinds of echo's and delays :)

Pretty cool, weird also!

bloodbrother778

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Avr 2007
yeah I've definitely experienced that, not just on mushrooms but other psychedelics as well, the most extreme case was DMT, I can always feel the sounds stretch as the time slows down more and more up to the point where it doesn't even exist