Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

someone told me...

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
that u can plug a valium? i just laughed it off..kinda figured it would work though..
any info?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats plug valium ?

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
like ive heard people put Ecstasy pills in their rectum(hence the 'plug' term) and it effects them stronger and faster.. and Valium.. im sure you know what that is

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It works and its good . Be carefull though as some things burn and once its to late its to late . Best lie on your stomach though or wear waterproof socks .

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
I would hate to be one of your valiums

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
lol didnt say i was doin it, just wonderin if it was a legit claim

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
My doctors knew what i used to do with pills so they gave me valium and pain killing supositrys . I just used 3 or 4 at a time and soon learned not to fart and to lie on my stomach .

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i was hopin for some more specific info, like if it diazepam was absorbed thru the membranes and suck

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
I just crush mine up and pop them under my tongue for 15 min (I usually forget it's there) then shallow.

Works better than just swallowing for me.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"if it diazepam was absorbed thru the membranes and suck"

Sorry , i thought i`d answered that twice . The answer is yes . Whats suck ? such ? Or if doing it sucks ?