Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Someone actually made Oprah seem smart...

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwGLNbiw ... re=related

They're discussing if you could go to heaven, without knowing jesus, and of course the hardcore christians say no...

This is way out of line... I mean Christians actually believe that you can be the best/most benevolent person on earth, but if you don't read the bible you'll still go to hell. They've got manichaeism and the christ-figurine way too far up their asses...

What do you think? Is a philosophy like that aiding in our multi-cultural, and more importantly multi-religious society?

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
If I remember right, in Christianity you automatically go to heaven if you are baptized and haven't comitted one of the deadly sins.........

(actually I am not sure if it is in Christianity or the Church --- HUGE difference)

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
I wanna go to heaven for the weather :lol:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Well that means you deny Christ, you're on st. peter's blacklist now :shock:

Also I heard in a toob video, a christian guy said that god created this universe, and us Humans to glorify himself. If that's true, then I'm definately not going to heaven, you'd probably have to stick feathers in his arse all day.

Carebear

Banni
Inscrit
11 Juil 2008
VerusDeus a dit:
Well that means you deny Christ, you're on st. peter's blacklist now :shock:

Also I heard in a toob video, a christian guy said that god created this universe, and us Humans to glorify himself. If that's true, then I'm definately not going to heaven, you'd probably have to stick feathers in his arse all day.

Haha, i don`t deny "christ" though, i just believe in a diffrent intrerpretation of the story.

I don`t think anyone would enjoy feathers up his ass :lol: