Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Social Shift towards the war on drugs?

pax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
It would seem to me the society is finally shifting away from the war on drugs. Even the media is catching on. I wonder if we will see some major changes in the next decade or so. Anyone have any thoughts?

Spores

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Sept 2008
I don't think anything will change very fast, until the shit hits the fan big-time and the whole economy and world crashes and burns.

Well... that might be sooner then expected... :roll:

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
I'm screaming already for a while now that cannabis will be legalized within 10 years...

Impossible to continue with ridiculous laws forever.

The generation which is in charge now will not change, but they will retire soon... Next generation is a lot relaxter when it comes to mind-expanding products.

It's just a matter of time.

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Well hopefully when the economy finishes crashing someone will go, "Hey! I know how to get some money, let's legalize marijuana and put a tax on it!" Honestly, I'm enjoying being able to buy a gallon of gas for under $3 again oh, and now when I put money in my 401k I actually get to buy full stocks, opposed to percentages at a time.

I think within the next 10 years marijuana will be at minimal decriminalized and I can dig that, even if I need a prescription.

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
the first time i was busted in 1988 the arresting officer told me cannabis would be legal in 10 years. he didnt say which 10 years. attitudes have cartainly relaxed since then though

PROPHET666999

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2008
I see what you mean and ive noticed that weed is getting a good reputation from so many people including the rich and powerful,and media at that.Ive been tokin since i was 6 and I cant imagine how to not smoke weed.Im 21 now and I never get sick.I breathe excellent and weed doesnt get in my way,sleep with someone else or get divorsed from me or ever hurt me.Everyone smokes or knows someone close who smokes or is suspected of smokin,so what is the fucking problem?The governments of the world piss me off for not just legalizing it years ago.I cant live without it.theres no reason not to smoke.