Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

...so my tiny peyote cacti wont gimme anything?

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Just read in another thread that u need atleast 40(!) 1-2 cm peyote cacti to get a decent trip?! I ordered 2 of them lmao that sux lol I've been had!! Oh well.. I did order 40 seeds of peruvian torch. Just need to let them grow for 2-3 years and then make something out of those 40 cacti. :lol:

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
Just give your baby peyotes light and proper care, and in about 10-15 years you'll have 'em grown big enough. Growing L. Williamsii is not something you do to get "a fast and easy trip". :wink:

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
There is very little mescaline in those small peyotes. If you want a relativaly cheap souce of mescaline better take a look at the San Pedro. This cacti grow much faster and are therefore cheaper.

Still you need a big piece about 40 cm in length or 1 kg in fresh material.

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Viaticus a dit:
Just give your baby peyotes light and proper care, and in about 10-15 years you'll have 'em grown big enough. Growing L. Williamsii is not something you do to get "a fast and easy trip". :wink:

LOL I can see it before me:

So when are you going to take ur first peyote trip man?

In about 15 years. :lol:

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Rutger a dit:
There is very little mescaline in those small peyotes. If you want a relativaly cheap souce of mescaline better take a look at the San Pedro. This cacti grow much faster and are therefore cheaper.

Still you need a big piece about 40 cm in length or 1 kg in fresh material.

I'm awaiting 40 seeds of Peruvian Torch which (supposedly) contains more mescaline than the San Pedro (not the seeds. The cacti!! lol). I've read somewhere that u actually only consume the "skin" of the cactus (approx. 35-45 cm long for a nice trip) that you boil for 4 hrs, filter through a towel and then drink. If so then I'll just pop the peyotes (with root and all) at the same time I'm boiling the PT "cacti skin".

Thx for the info. Just wanted my suspicions verified. :)

Happy tripping!!