Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

snorting molly

jakejunko

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Nov 2009
Well i purchased .5 grams of molly (MDMA crystals) and i was told to eat it or rub it on my gums. Well that was just fine and dandy, but when i started snorting it i felt a much more intense, and quickly starting roll. I was wondering if there any heath risks when doing this. Mind you i will only do about .05 in a night. Thanks

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
one of the things I learn watching Pulp Fiction was that you shouldn't snort something just because it is "snortable", bu, if you fine, the worst consequences maybe the damage inside your nose.

love_sex_desire

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
I would never recommend snorting something you can easily ingest and get comparable effects from. Eating MDMA crystals is the best way to go. I've never heard of people consuming MDMA sublingually, and it tastes rather awful so you might as well wrap it in a rolling paper or piece of toilet paper and parachute it. I've snorted MDMA before, it's not the most pleasant but definitely not the most unpleasant to snort, but I wouldn't recommend it because it damages your nose and is not necessary.

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
love_sex_desire a dit:
I would never recommend snorting something you can easily ingest and get comparable effects from. Eating MDMA crystals is the best way to go. I've never heard of people consuming MDMA sublingually, and it tastes rather awful so you might as well wrap it in a rolling paper or piece of toilet paper and parachute it. I've snorted MDMA before, it's not the most pleasant but definitely not the most unpleasant to snort, but I wouldn't recommend it because it damages your nose and is not necessary.

I've tried consuming MDMA a few various ways. Best experience i have had by far yet was "Parachuting" 200mg of pure white crystal. I found the burn from molly to be a bit unpleasant like someone stabbing the inside of my nose with something. Onset seemed fast but I still got hit harder imho parachuting pure. Last time i parachuted MDMA by the time it had hit me i was off in the woods @ a psytrance party smoking hash with friends & totally forgot that i had eaten anything. First 5 minutes was rather disorienting but fun. Just took me a little bit to get back out of the woods & back on the dance floor.

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Snorting really small amounts, no lines not even a keypoint even smaller gives a real active buzz. I never tried snorting like 80 mg this is better to just eat but a really tiny snort feels really good.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Taking a large 'parachute' dose is the best way.

Avoids damaging the nose, and a better high.

The reason is that what is known as your 'plasma concentration' of mdma will be higher.

Tranlation; dumping it in all at once is more powerful than a painful trickling snort

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
hey id disagree with you guys saying that snozzing mdma is never worth it,
I like to dose one cap which is ~100-180mg of powder orally then if I want to
continue the buzz or need to stay up at a party say til the buses start running in the morning so i dont end up curling up and snuggling with someone at an event, i will redose nasally about .25-.5 of the original dose every 40-80 minutes until its time to mission home, I find this allows me to extend the peak without adverse sideeffects as 3 caps will do 2 people for about 5-8 hours this way and you get a little mdma saved in your shnozzle for when you wake up the next day.. This might just be me but i now do mdma twice a year and find this way will kill any serotonin depletation hangovers i get, as the little bit left in my nose that i simply inhale hard to get into my bloodstream in the morning will kickstart my body into recovery and make up for any sleep deprivation/hangover from the original dose in case one gets a bit too cocky and starts drinking/doing cat drugs while high on mdma.
is this common to anyone else? figured id put my opinion out there as i have fairly extensive experience with this drug in various forms and have found my method to be the best for me, as it reduces almost all harms (other than the dumb idea to go "4 by 4" my drunken idea for 4 or more drugs at once to even each other out) and extends the afterglow to a period of 1-7 days for me
lemme know what you guys think cause ive been spreading this practice to people i know and if its dangerous i need to know now :p
this thread makes me wanna go hunting lol but ill stop my semi-drunk, pre-bar forum rambling now and hope for a response :)
fuck i just go on and on and on and on eh?

love_sex_desire

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
It's simply not healthy to snort stuff through your nose, that's all.
I don't know if snorting MDMA is worse than snorting cocaine, but putting anything up your nose isn't the best idea. It's good for a quick onset with a little rush, but not necessary.

If you still have MDMA in your nose in the morning that means you're not snorting it very well! You should inhale the entire line through your nose, with minimal drip.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend snorting anything to your friends, but everyone can make their own decisions. I don't see how snorting MDMA is any worse than snorting cocaine, al though it may be.

You and your friends should try out parachuting Molly when you want to extend the high later in the night and if you like the quick onset of snorting it.

Just definitely never snort pressed pills! And if you're going to snort MDMA, I would never even think of it, unless it is very pure MDMA crystal.

Molly is often cut with stuff you don't want to snort.

atypical

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
its not that i dont snort it well, i purposely put it in places in my nose that only absorb 10-80% so i have a nice little morning surprise when i have a hot shower and it starts all moving around in there :p its the only way i dont get serious depression from mdma, yeah snorting pills is grimey, used to do it in highschool when pills used to be dxm/meth/mdma/rc so u never would do too much but it kills your nose, 2 years later my nose is just recovering...uhh forgot what i was gonna write for the rest of this post, fuck,
time for valerian and sleep

Runningbear

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2009
Years ago we used to crush pills and snort them. It's not a good idea. The binding agent in the pills does not break down in your sinuses.

I got an infected tear duct from this and my check and eye swelled up to the point where I looked like I had been punched in the face. I had to go to the doctor and get antibotics to treat the injection.

Straight molly crystals might be different but I have learned my lesson in this department.

Proceed at your own risk.

Runningbear

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
health risks???
hah i think the most molly i've done in one day is around 5 grams depends on if it's real or not.
if it's real i'm living proof there are very few risks to taking mdma as far as what the triads are pushing well your mileage may vary.
one time we had some mdma freebase and decided to goop that on a blunt maybe a gram or more, now that's some fun shit right there.
you shuold try smoking mdma freebase sometime.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
5 grams of mdma in a day?
One question, how did you feel the weeks/months after? Felt like taking your own live? Cause when I think about the hangover/crash......... .... ....thats the first thing that pops in oz mind.

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
interstinly no hangovers just the cognitive impairment (which you don't notice) but others do.
that's where it gets you, you need a brain to survive.
it does come back after abstinence though i personally don't think it's permanent damage.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
mrvn a dit:
5 grams of mdma in a day?
One question, how did you feel the weeks/months after? Felt like taking your own live? Cause when I think about the hangover/crash......... .... ....thats the first thing that pops in oz mind.

Lol, 5 grams of mdma in a day is abuse. I prefer doing very few times a year, low doses. Unless its some kind of big festival i wouldn't do mdma without months of gaps in between ;)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Runningbear a dit:
Years ago we used to crush pills and snort them. It's not a good idea.

Hehe, me too. And yes, it's not a good idea to snort anything.
I once crushed a pill and snorted 1/4 of it, and the next 10 minutes I thought my brain was gonna explode. Don't know what was in that, but it surely wasn't for snorting...

The benefit of snorting is that the effect is getting on more rapidly, and it will wear off faster. Unless you wanna take mdma or pills during the week for a quick fix it's really not worth the damage it does to your sinuses...