Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

snorting dmt

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Hi everybody,
Did some of you alreadt tried snorting the spice?
I was wondering what you're experiences are on dose, effects etc..
I can imagine it would be more of an ayahuasca experience without the extra of the vine..

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I might do an attempt.

At least it can guarantee me the desired high for this method since smoking the full 100 mg's has failed too many times and then I peaked with the awareness of having a body. Or either a weak high and wasted material.

I only managed it once to smoke over 100 mg's properly and there are no words to describe the effects.

You can have a breakthrough on 60 mg as well, but the break-trough takes a little bit longer to come on and it's easier to observe what's going on in the space you're in. But personally I think once you've had 100>, you don't want anything else.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
100mgs !!!! What are you using ? A raw extract or crystals ?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I have a question for you. Yesterday I was talking about DMT to one of my coworkers who is presently in his 2nd year of medical school. He says snorting will not work because the DMT cannot cross the blood brain barrier without the presence of an MAOI. He went into detail about the path it would have to travel, and he eventually lost me. Does this method of injestion work? Anyone with experience?

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hes wrong , it works . It goes directly into the blood stream and doesnt go through the stomach where without a MAOI it would get destroyed . The MAOI doesnt enable it to pass the blood brain barrier .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Thanks GOD. I thought it was wrong. I didn't think that the DMT had to pass through the stomach when ingested through the nose.

PEACE & LOVE

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
100mgs !!!! What are you using ? A raw extract or crystals ?

Brown crystals, with the pipe.

I'd say I literally pulled the trigger from the gun I had put on my forehead.

Within about 3 seconds, I went from fully sober to a state with no body, no mind, no sensory, no past, no memory, no identity.

My eye sight was abandoned out of nothing. I do remember fractions that my heart beated like it was about to explode.

Shortly after, there was just a field of data EVERYWHERE. It went around everywhere, it was travelling all so fast to everywhere that the data itself couldn't even observe this.

After the BOOM, the data experienced flows of INSANE love and they're were SO strong. The data started to load energy that gave an outburst of tears in this dimension. Words can't display the euphoria at this point.

In the data, there were cosmic, atomic, ultra, and tremendous stunning visuals, flickering millions of times within a second.

After travelling with the speed of light to the fields of infinity. I hanged beyond the outer limits of the universe.

I have been through the membrane since that experience. I can't be an atheist or believer after this, because I know too little to believe or not to believe. I opened my eyes and I had sweated a serious amount of water.

Nothing could prepared me for this, even before ever encountering DMT , I thought I could handle it after doing large dosages of LSD. But only if there was an I or such a thing as being present.

We're all born out of data.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sounds very good to me . How did you smoke it in what sort of pipe ?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Beautiful!