Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking..

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
I've done my share of drugs now, but never did weed. This is because 1) I wouldn't like my parents to smell it 2) Because they are anti-anti-anti-drugs and mostly anti-weed because my sister fucked up school and robbed and stuff cause of weed 3) Because I don't want to poison my lungs. But everytime I ask my friend, who does weed regularly, he won't offer me anything if I don't smoke it, because it's a waste(of weed and money) in his opinion (because you need more to get the same effect, ...) . I read the oil method (is olive oil good?) and hash yoghurt stuff and was really interested.

But with how much should I do it, and does smoking really give more effects?
Please give me good information so I can convince my mate atleast enough to give me something:p

Thank you :wink:

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well either cook it. (Oil works so does butter). Or vaporize it. Vaporizing = Little to No smell (Might smell a bit like burnt popcorn) you don't get smoke in your lungs just pure THC.

http://www.waytoomany.com/vids/weed/homemadevap.php

Easy to make. I'd try vaporizing first to get use to it. Cooking still = the highest I've ever been so you might not want to try that first. Yet being super high isn't scary or anything so it's up to you. If you decide on smoking it you can take a paper towel cardboard tube and exhale into it with a frabic softener sheet at the end of it. The hot air + that = laundry smell.

Anyway good luck and let us know how it goes.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
thanks for the link kcar, i broke my vaporizer a week ago :?

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
First of all. Your friend is talking crap. Smoking weed is the biggest waste ever. Basically 50% of the THC burns into the air.

Get some yoghurt, then fill a table spoon with olive oil, put the hash in it and heat up the spoon with a lighter. The hash will've melted within a few minutes.
I reckon this could be done with weed, but you would need to filter out the remains, or not, if you don't care, heh. :)

Mix the olive oil with the yoghurt (chocolate yoghurt works well to disguise the extremely foul taste). Do this on an empty stomach! :!:

You could also melt the hash in chocolate milk, be sure to wait quite a long time to be sure the THC is into the milk. Also put some cream in the chocolate milk to be sure there's enough fat in it. I always add some vanilla sugar to the milk to disguise its taste.

With some imagination only the sky's the limit. :)

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
DevXavier a dit:
First of all. Your friend is talking crap. Smoking weed is the biggest waste ever. Basically 50% of the THC burns into the air.

Exaclty !

DevXavier a dit:
Get some yoghurt, then fill a table spoon with olive oil, put the hash in it and heat up the spoon with a lighter. The hash will've melted within a few minutes.
I reckon this could be done with weed, but you would need to filter out the remains, or not, if you don't care, heh. :)

Mix the olive oil with the yoghurt (chocolate yoghurt works well to disguise the extremely foul taste). Do this on an empty stomach! :!:

This cosmic yoghurt is greath !

DevXavier a dit:
You could also melt the hash in chocolate milk, be sure to wait quite a long time to be sure the THC is into the milk. Also put some cream in the chocolate milk to be sure there's enough fat in it. I always add some vanilla sugar to the milk to disguise its taste.

This is a very nice cristmass recepy.

Be carefull eating/drinking weed/hasj, because you never now how much you take and that can be very overwelming. It'snot like a joint which you can put aside for a minute when you feel you had enough.

Once eaten you have to sit back and finish the rollercoaster ride !

Spidi

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2006
Wow, thanks for all the great input!!
I think I'll try the yoghurt first, and maybe later try to make some vaporiser myself :)
But I don't think I'll be able to get hash, it will be weed, does anyone know if the yoghurt method works well with weed? And what would have to be filtered out then DevXavier? And, what is good dose to begin with?

Thank you

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well when you cook with weed you heat it up and the THC goes into the Oil / Butter / Alcohol / Ect and the actual leaves / plant material will no long be needed. So you can strain it out or eat it if you don't mind leaves in your yogurt. I've never tried yogurt. I've tried Brownies and Corn Muffins. Both are fun hehe.

I dunno about a dose. But no more then a gram at most I'd say.

You broke your vaporizor? sad was it a real one or homemade. Let me know if the lightbulb is any better / the same as store bought. I found the store bought ones to be to much money and I find the lightbulb works just fine. Might need to make a new one every so often but it's easy enough to do.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
kcar181 a dit:
I dunno about a dose. But no more then a gram at most I'd say.

I wouldn't do that. Too much for a first timer. Start with 0.1g or 0.2g at most and work your way up if you don't feel a thing after two hours. But the dose depends on the kind of weed you have. If you have superskunk, you probably need less than this. If it's not so strong, you would need a little bit more.
Make sure you heat the weed in butter/oil for quite a while in an au bain marie (pan in pan). The best result is probably about two hours, since it doesn't dissolve like hash but has to be extracted. Stir regularly. Like kcar said, you can strain out the remaining plant material if you want, doesn't really matter. You can use the butter/oil in any recipe you like.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I always use polm for my cakes, oils and everything else.

0.3 gram is what I use for people I know it's their first time. Never had any problems with that amount.