Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

smoking vs eating

infinitetransistor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Août 2009
Ive always wanted to smoke some but i always get exited and chew them up.

i was wondering what the diffrence might be between the two experiances, is it worth it to smoke a cap or what?

imagine

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juin 2009
Wouldnt the Psilocybin breakdown with enough heat to get it boiling? I thought its was really unstable and quite difficult to extract/purify. Although some one suggested a MeOH extraction as a way of measuring doses.... but i have no idea.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i have smoked em too and i think i can agree that its better eating them or making a tea or so....

there were effects and they were quite intense also... faster coming up and shorter duration.... i think you waste some precious psylocibin though, by burning and therefore destroying some of it....

when we once smoked some shrooms we were watching a movie i think it was ace ventura .... man it was really fucked up, like i couldn't distuingish foreground and background and everything merged and stuff in the movie .... nevertheless i guess it was a cool experience, yet i wouldn't wanna smoke shrooms again i think...

peace :weedman:

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
You can smoke psilocybin/psilocin by extracting it and recovering it from the alkaline phase, in the freebase form, like smokeable DMT. The effects are reported to be very similar to DMT.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
What's the tek behind it Meduzz? Psilo feels qua character very similar to smoked DMT in many ways, though psilo is more odd and chaotic and DMT more abstract with sophisticated traces. Both are typically tryptamines, mescaline (phenethylamine) and LSD are not and I totally underline this from my own experience.

I dare to say tryptamines is definitely the sub-class of psychedelics which produce the most mindblowing effects.

DMT also reminds me everytime how far you can push it with mushrooms, if you use them in excessive amounts, like 8 gram dried and frozen, you'll end up somewhere near the level of a DMT break-through, and psilo DOES trigger tremendous colourful visuals at this level of intensity.

Except it lasts hours and HOURS. o_O And that's serious psychonautism with it's end and beginning. :D

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
DMT also reminds me everytime how far you can push it with mushrooms, if you use them in excessive amounts, like 8 gram dried and frozen, you'll end up somewhere near the level of a DMT break-through, and psilo DOES trigger tremendous colourful visuals at this level of intensity.

Except it lasts hours and HOURS. o_O And that's serious psychonautism with it's end and beginning. :D
sounds like a plan :D