Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

smoking trick: bongless bong ;)

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Haha so i just stumbled across a great smoking trick for cooling your smoke.

So i have a small glass steam roller, but no bong. im a lover of the bong.

get half a mouth full of water of juice or whatever, and tilting your pipe down, hit it thru the water. Im sure we have all gotten a mouthfull of water and sucked thru it to make the bong noise for shits and giggles.. we if you smoke thru it.. whala. bong-in-mouth-ification. if only i had some product to try it out on lmfao. :rolleyes: :ANAL:

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
it actually felt like bong smoke, like bigger hits and easy to take in, but then it makes you want to cough
could use that as a trick in a bet about who could take the longest rip out of i pipe i bet the water would help so much

Modern Day Hippie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Avr 2010
wow, I use to do that all the time as a joke for friends in school but this actually works! just got added to my book of "100 great things to know and do when smoking"

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
LMAO I KNOW RIGHT?!

winn

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
lol i miss mids. cant smoke any real blunts here. im starting to turn back into a whiteboy! xD

heres an idea, havnt tried it, but i might next smoke sesh.

do it while hitting a REAL bong! can you say double bubbler?! :P ahahah

idk, just thinking outside the box. im sure its pointless to double bubble.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
pointless if you dont care about luxury haha. you should hit one of these and do that for the ultimate smoking experience

club-roor5.jpg

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
that is utterly beautiful! :o

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
I too have done this for years , people laugh at me but I don't care, when im smoking my legal blends I like to put a small amount of water in my mouth start making the bong noise and just barely touch my one hitter to my lips, it keeps the hitter cool , you don't burn your mouth, then swallow the enriched water, its the shit! mouth dosent get burnt, just your brain! It works great with any happy herbs, chems and much more, try it by yourself till you master it! you will never look at a one hitter the same again!