Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking/snorting DMT from Yopo

burt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2003
I'm trying to decide whether to snuff or smoke the crushed yopo seeds, which i mixed with limestone powder.
I've read so many mixed reviews abt both, i just can't decide. I was going to smoke it bcs i know my nose gets destroyed after even a little bit of coke, so snuffing is not very appealing. However, the reviews of smoking make it sound like it doesn't work that well, and hurts like hell.
some say only the freebase is worth smoking.
Any advice?
ps. sorry this is in the mushroom section, but i guessed the chemicals involved are related /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

mikey

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2004
i heard its not good to snoart dmt. i putted it into little paper and swalloed it lol excuse my poor english. im from finland and cant spell good /forum/images/graemlins/blush.gif

smiles

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Juin 2004
I'm inclined to agree...smoke the shit...especially if your too fucking lazy to read up and make your own decision...what exactly are you looking for out of it?...as has been posted here before...do the drug...dont let the do you /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif