Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking Paraphernalia

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
damn those are expensive.. i think the bongs in 1st link really rock though.

from what ive heard ist legal to buy them, if its without intend to do anything illegal ^^ from what ive heard a shop-owner cant sell you a bong if you ask for it, you should ask '(tobacco) pipe' or something. i guess this is kinda hard to check over internet/mail, so i guess you should be fine.

not sure though so better not try your luck :p

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Dude I might order one from the first link, FUCK the price :D

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm waiting on an email back. Was curious how they packaged it. Don't want it outside my door saying "THIS MAN SMOKES IT'S TRUE LOOK INSIDE!"

Also anyone know what a hammer pipe is? Can't seem to find any info. Looks like a bubbler is there water involved?

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
They're perfectly legal. When I was younger I used to spend a few thousand dollars on pipes before going on tour with Phish, the Dead or whoever and sell them on lot for big mark-ups. It depends on what city your in but most cops can't do anything even if you're selling them out in the open. Especially when you have a vendor's license. I was getting, literally, suitcases of glass delivered to my parents' house. Ordering a few pipes isn't going to arrouse any suspicion and I've never heard of any pipe/glass company putting anything on the package other than stamps and your address; no logos, discreet company name.

A hammer is the shape; it's usually just a long pipe with a bubble at the end but without the "down stem" that makes it a bubbler.

Happy shopping!!!! Buying a new piece is alway a fun time for me....just gotta wait for that tax return.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
That second one you posted is pretty nice looking, especially for the price. Shame it's not a bubbler. I really like white glass.

I don't support everyonedoesit.com
They're too gimmicky, advertising all their legal extacy, legal shrooms and bull shit.

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
the third pipe doesnt even have a choke....

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I know really but I cant see people ever that much money..They are amazing but a $2000 dollar pipe..

(I do accept gifts btw. *hint hint*)

Noeone

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Oct 2007
Ok this is what the people at my local head shop said.

If you call it a bong it's paraphernalia and henceforth illegal.
if you call it a water pipe it's not paraph and legal

Also if any drug residue is found on it it is paraph' and illegal (clean with isopropanol)

Skeetastic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Nov 2007
Ilian a dit:
damn those are expensive.. i think the bongs in 1st link really rock though.

from what ive heard ist legal to buy them, if its without intend to do anything illegal ^^ from what ive heard a shop-owner cant sell you a bong if you ask for it, you should ask '(tobacco) pipe' or something. i guess this is kinda hard to check over internet/mail, so i guess you should be fine.

not sure though so better not try your luck :p
I was once told you have to ask about "water pipes" lol