Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoking in the display window

Pazusu

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Août 2006
Today they installed some sort of glass rooms on every store in the office where I work. They were placed because of the smoking policy in the building. It's near the coffee machine, where everybody constantly passes. It looks like a bit like a bus stop and I thought no-one would go and stand there showing how addicted they are, but I was wrong. It's a big succes and it is very busy there. It has good ventilation, so you don't smell a thing. I didn't know they sold them all prefabricated.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
They used to have those in a bunch of airports that I've been in, but I haven't seen them in a few years. Nowadays, you can't have a lighter or matches anywhere near the plane terminals so they're all done away with. That's weird that you would have them in an office building. A little glass aquarium for smokers.

Just think, your company bought these big, expensive glass rooms so the poor smokers wouldn't have to go all the way outside in the cold to puff on a cig, instead of giving you a raise.

Money well spent. :?

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
They used to have those in a bunch of airports that I've been in, but I haven't seen them in a few years. Nowadays, you can't have a lighter or matches anywhere near the plane terminals so they're all done away with. That's weird that you would have them in an office building. A little glass aquarium for smokers.

Just think, your company bought these big, expensive glass rooms so the poor smokers wouldn't have to go all the way outside in the cold to puff on a cig, instead of giving you a raise.

Money well spent. :?

And who is there to blaim for this? If the government wouldn't make it so damn hard for smokers to do their thing, this wouldn't be neccesary(forgive me for my typo's :p). They could just let the smokers use some old room in the building...

Btw I wish we had one of those things at my work... Would be alot easier though... :roll:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
At my workplace we have to smoke outside, but that's ok for me because it's not a big building and you're outside really quick.
Before smoking was banned inside we were only allowed to smoke inside the cafeteria anyways because we have expensive technology in almost any other room that wouldn't benefit a lot from smoke. The cafeteria has always been so filled with smoke that even as a smoker I didn't like it too much. Smoking outside is ok for me.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
Hahaha)))) Let's everyone go to Japan)))
Well, what 'bout mj?? =)) :twisted: :p :wink: