Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

smoking again

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Tomorrow i'll smoke my first joint since the 14th of november.
I have here 25 grams of HQ buds and just rolled a joint to spark it just after my last exam tomorrow :mrgreen:

I have noticed that the last days of quiting are far more hard than the first days...

Not so long ago i quit for 8 months and it was exactly the same...

Now i have to study for my last exam and i can't really concentrate, so it seems that NOT smoking cannabis is bad for the concentration :lol:

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
hehe, you're gonna be baked!

Have alot of fun!
Don't think I'll be smoking 'till somewhere next week :)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
well, I find it impossible not to smoke for more than 2-3 days if I have some weed or hash in my possession.

I quit smoking = I get rid of everything that is related to cannabis

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Although i'm a daily user normally, when i quit my friends are still allowed to smoke at my home... I enjoy the smell and i find it not so hard to watch the joints being passed on over me...

And i've had some weed in my house when i was quiting but it wasn't for me, and i had no problem with not touching it.

But now i have so much nice smelling bud that's all MINE MINE MINE :mrgreen:

Aaah can't wait till tomorrow... :twisted:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hehe Meduzz!! i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i'll enjoy my next hit with my fuckd bong!! well i suppose you will, considering you not having smoked so long time lol!! :weedman:
yeah get ready to get herbalised!! :D

peace!!

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Meduzz a dit:
But now i have so much nice smelling bud that's all MINE MINE MINE :mrgreen:

That's what I meant. I would have no problem having 10 kilos of weed in my house and not touching it if it wasn't mine. But when I possess something, I just have to consume it oO

Also I find that the smell of cannabis smoke diminishes my desire to smoke. Just smelling it makes me feel happier and more relaxed :p