Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Smoke rings o0Oo The disection of cannabis culture :D

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Where do you stand when it comes to smoking? Are you bound to secresy because of, family, parents, the law? or are you free to smoke in a secure and care-free environment? Do you smoke indoors or outdoors; and most of all, how much equiptment do you posess,prarephenalia and so forth? or do you like to role with as little and as descreatly as possible...

Enlighten me in on cannabinoid habituation, :)

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
me i usually roll, with tobacco because that's how i learned to and it's not too bad as long as there isn't too much tobacco. Grinder is a nice gadget to have, sometimes i like to use bongs and such but not too often. I want to get me a wooden pipe to smoke hash pure though. I smoke usually whenever i feel like it where ever i feel like it if it's not somewhere where you're not allowed to smoke. Usually i don't smoke when there's family but they don't really care so that's nice :D Best place to smoke is on a sail boat when you're doing like 6 kts or so just chillin!

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
I love toking period be it indoor or out actually to be honest i like to smoke outdoors when its raining but most of the time i like smoking inside however that isnt very common seeing as i live with my parents (im only 17) and they arent very lenient because of this all i have is a glass pipe i had a bong but my dad smashed it :( so i usually travel light

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
beautiful pic by the way is that your baby?

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Me and my mates offsrping, lol. She is beautifull! cant wait to sample the bigest buds that we have been curing for ages :D

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Bong only (bamboo pipe, waterpipe, whatever it may be).
No hash. No tobacco. I mainly smoke indoors. I don't openly
smoke, but I am openly stoned quite often. It's legal here,
but not everyone understands what cannabis is and what it does.

Nice pic, but BIG. Yesterday my 5 year old son touched my
cannabis and said: "Look dad, this nettle doesn't sting!"

flyingkite

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Mai 2007
I mostly smoke indoors, during chilly evenings with close friends or bigger parties with booze and stuff.
I used to smoke in large bushes of my town's parks but I avoid now 'cause it's a bit tricky (a mate and I nearly got caught by a bunch of families rambling with their kids :lol: )
As for the substance, weed only and no tobacco. I make hand made bongs 'cause I'm a fairly bad roller :oops: