Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Skunk

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Yesterday some friend passed me a joint with skunk.... from netherlands...
What a smell, what a trill!! I havent smoked something that good a long time... here in Portugal it's dificult to get some good stuf...

It was great to open the zip bag and smell that weed... great smell...

Well, I only wish that we could have some cofee shops around here...

I miss Netherlands....

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Man I know that I was a little desinterested! And I fell sory for that! My life is a bit busy! /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Next year u will a good coffee shop where u live! /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
/forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'm still waiting for it! I'm sure that someday we will meet, and then smoke some /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Happy new year, man!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Thats funny you say that.
In my area Skunk is considered crappy weed.
Personally I like it but you you can get Haze, Juicy Fruit, Bublegum, etc.. for the same price.

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
hehehe For me ACE skunk is middle class weed! I have always bubble gum, northen lights white widow!

Bu I bet that u wont smell good marrocan hashish everyday!
It´s the best in th world but u are very very far away! /forum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
did somebody ever smoked " silver haze " ? i buy it at the wallstreet coffeeshop , very best weed i ever smoked , a GREAT taste with a good high

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Since I am living in Holland, allmost all the weed is ok !

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
drganj,

Funny you say that. I just picked up a nugget of silver Haze last night. I smoked a piece the size of your pinky nail and I was wrecked. It was also a clean & productive high too. I was playing Grand Turismo 3 and was kicking ass.. New high scores!!! woohoo...

Honestly I think it just replaced bublegum as being my new favorite weed. I've gotta stock up!!

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
Skunk is considert one of the more weak weed species in the netherlands, altough compared to Ganja from other lands it's strong.
Dutch weeds contain about 12 a 15 % THC, in other countries it's more like 5 or 6 %.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
the holland people are indeed the weed masters

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Yep ! The Dutch are the best farmers in the world !!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
SUPPORT DUTCH HEMP FARMERS WORLDWIDE!!!

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Sory pals but i don´t think the dutch are the best farmers in the world!

Maybe they are the average ones!

Bu there are lots of spanish, portuguese, american that really kick ass producing weed! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Don't forget about Jamicans!!!

I went there 2 years ago and let me tell you! They are SERIOUS about their weed there... hummm I think i'm ready to go back! /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
And India ! We received some handrolled hash from India, smuggled out in candles ! This was realy quality, so I don't forget about India !!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Never been there... Maybe in a near future... I want to go to Goa...
Have any of you been there?

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Just heard some friends talk about it,and i know there are lots of parties troughout Goa beaches,each with it's own style,environment,drugs,music,crazy and freak people...once in a lifetime trip!

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
UUUUuuuuuuu.....! I´m going to Goa this summer! /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hashish from India (my precisous), Charas the holly smoke!
I smoked my last chillum the 1st of january!

In july I will be for sure in Goa and it´s not going to be last time that´s i garantee u! Next I will go to mountains where the best Charas are!
/forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Put the hash into candles & send them home by normal post, as a friend of mine did. Was realy quality !!