Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shroomz Trip prepare

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
Oy !

Now we're gonna make it in 2 or 3 weeks before winter becoming too strong.8)

For me, it will be the 2nd shroom trip, for some friends the x st, and fore others, the first.

i think I gonna buy them fresh...hawaians, thai or mexicans dunno now :roll:
So I'm asking a lot of questions to myself...like :

>What kinda shrooms for an exciting experience, not too strong mentaly and not too much introspective - but with good visual and feelings ?
>ideas of doses for starting on shrooms, for a nice raw trip but not too strong bading, for a strong trip ?
>can we take shrooms two times in the same trip for make it keepin tight or is that dangerous ? (upstairs effects like acid ?)
>What kinda food before ?
>How long time without eating before , what hour is the best for start the trip ?
>Nature or town ?
>Lemon juice ? Tea,cake, raw ?
> Where keep them stored (the shrooms lol) fresh and healthy before ? on the fridge ? how long can they resist ?

I just want it to be good for us all, we could be 6 to 8 tripping with 5 guards arround for sure; got lot of weed for the trip down, and we're positive and used with alcohol ad weeed a lot now :lol:

you know I'm gonna buy the littles, I'll be "the guy who brought them on the table", so maybe I'm not gonna do that with so many people don't know///

I'm scared of being responsible of someone bading till the hospital u see...
thx for help ;)

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
First off I'm not a huge shroom guru. I wasn't going to post a reply but decided to, simply cause you asked for help and I'm going to tell you as much as I can. Hopefully the others here can tell you more.

For a first trip you should start with 1g. It's a really great trip not as boring as in sounds. Might be a good start since you have so many people. 1g seems to have fun visuals and an intense happy high. Not as much of the mental or body load you get at higher doses.

I'd say not to eat for about 3 or 4 hours before hand. Some people don't eat all day I don't know if that helps but personally 3-4 sounds like it would be fine. You can take it later in the evening if your planning on sleeping when you come down. Or if you feel comfortable in the day where no one will bother you then day time works too. Not a huge difference. Try them both out one day though. At night things can get a bit dark and ghoulish at higher doses. Shouldn't matter at 1g though.

I really would suggest nature. With a group like yours it would be alot better. Make sure it's a safe place though. No cliffs or deep ponds. Just use common sence.

Only use lemon juice if you've done shrooms before I wouldn't for a first time.

Smoking while tripping can be a bad mix with the paranoia and the body high. (Cotton Mouth / Sped up Heart / Ect could be bad / annoying on shrooms). I'd recommend it on the come down though it's very fun to talk about the experience afterwards.

If you feel uncomfortable about "bringing them to the table" I'd suggest to only do it if you feel comfortable with the people you are doing it with. If you don't know them well I wouldn't do it. Do it with people you know well and know won't do anything stupid. As well as being emotionally good. Don't do it after you breakup with a girlfriend or if you just had a fight ect.

Good luck to you. Have fun.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
If you just want the visuals and feelings without the introspective part, you have to start really low (as you don't know how much is right for you). I guess 1 gram or 1.5 gram (dried, about 10-15 grams wet) Mexican cubensis is more than enough, then. The Hawaiians are more visual (so I've heard) and are stronger, for them 0.5 g dried should be enough (= 5grams wet).

You can take a little booster, but only within an hour or so, because after that you are tolerant to it. Another option is to take some pure chocolate to boost the effects.

For food there is only one rule: whatever you like, as long as it is not too much. Some say you shouldn't eat meat three days before as well as refrain from other drugs and sex, so that the trip is done with proper karma, but I guess on low doses and for a fun trip rather than an introspective one this doesn't really matter.

Your stomach should be empty, so the shrooms are digested fast. This is usually after 3 or 4 hours. I usually don't eat for about 16-24 hours, but I have different purposes than you. If you just want to have a good first experience, I'd say don't eat for 6 hours to be completely safe. Some people have a slow digestion.

Nature. Period. Town can be fun, but can be a little too hectic in groups.

Lemon juice makes the trip about 2 times stronger. Not for beginners and probably a better idea to do this in a safe environment like your home.
I prefer tea, because the taste is much less foul. I wouldn't use a cake, because the heat is bad for the good stuff. If you make tea, make sure the water doesn't boil when you put in the shrooms. Raw is another option, but when they're dried, this can get pretty nasty. Fresh shrooms are okay to chew.

Fresh shrooms in the fridge, they usually have an expiration date on them if you buy them in a smartshop. Usually you can keep them for a couple of weeks if they're really fresh. As long as they don't smell bad or look green, you should be okay. It's normal that they turn blue/purple/black, because psilocin is blue. You can also dry them, so you can keep them longer.

One more thing about bad trips: they are usually the result of people who do not know where shrooms will take them and get afraid when they don't like what they see. If this happens, just reassure them that it will all be over in a few hours at most. Be calm to them and make sure they are as comfortable as possible. Usually this sets them straight and they will be able to enjoy it.

Good luck and happy tripping.

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
thx guyz for the trip support and advices :) I'm gonna read this seriously and give feedbacks :thumbsup:

EDIT : ok greatings really !

I know now that I'm not gonna make it with the "naive" people of the group, but serious and intelligent trippers able to take the experiment as it is, and not "pityfull" mama's boyz getting high and stupid only on beers and weed and happy of being stone like kids" - we all know them don't you ?

so I'm gonna take it seriously with the good people I know who they are and I'm not gonna take any risk with the more sensitive and "not aware" part of the team, you made me be sure of it.

Here we make a little debrief and everything will be allright !

Think I'm (and we) gonna take around 5 g of hawaians with a littlepiece of pure chocolate.

any link for shroom drying technique or should I leave them on the air of my kitchen for 2 weeks :D ?

thank you :thumbsup:

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
any link for shroom drying technique or should I leave them on the air of my kitchen for 2 weeks

When they are re4ally dry, you can store them in a dark cool place airtight. They must be cracker dry though. Left in open air and light they will loose potency quick but I dont know if its already degrading in two weeks. Better safe than sorry I guess.