Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms Curing Colorblindness?

kylitio

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2012
This could be just me enjoying trips too much and tricking myself into believing that I see the colors in a different way, but multiple times, with shrooms and lsd, I have noticed colors that I had not been able to see before, but it was the color that grass apparently always looked. I was not the only one who noticed this.

I took another colorblind friend on a first time trip without mentioning the effect that I was testing, and they had the same result.

The feeling of seeing something the way it supposedly is seen by the rest of the world was very very exciting and I am now curious if anyone else has had such an experience or an explanation?

thanks

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
I have a similar story.

I can make my eyes see colors more vibrantly. I'm doing it right now :D :P. Maybe, It's cause i'm think about it or maybe its cause of some trip i took.

I think it has something to do with dilating them.

Edit: I was never colorblind. Although, i have had people say something was green when i thought it was brown. :wink:

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Since colour blindness has to do with the kinds of rods and cones that are contained inside the eyeball, 'curing' it is highly unlikely. However, because of the way that psychedelics work, while tripping, you can probably see those colours. Psychedelics work by getting the brain synapses to fire where they would otherwise be inactive, thus, colours, sounds, distortions to reality. So you could be seeing colours do to the way the brain is firing while the chemicals are in your brain. But once you're down again, you're back to the physical limitations of your eye.