Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms and sex

Indiaan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Fev 2006
I think I'm fairly experienced in using shrooms. I did a wide variety of 'm and a total of 10 times. On the internet I read that some people say shrooms and sex is totally awesome. I've never tried that before, but what are people's experiences with it? Does it really work? Because when I'm tripping/spacing away on shrooms, sex is about the last thing on my mind.

alice

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
9 Juil 2003
yeah, me too, never thought of it, but thinking of it now makes me wonder... i guess it depends of the moment itself, it's really difficult to imagine thouh, because when (i was) on mushrooms i felt like some kind of alice in wonderland just amazed with everything i could see in the new dimension, felt just like a kid, and sex doens't belong in the feeling... there was too much more to discover

alice

G

Invité
Sex on shrooms (or acid) can be soooooooo beautifull.
Like you feel the bodies melting together, creating 1 consciousness and every part of your partners body can be a beautifull landscape (bodyscape?)
Touch and feeling are different and much more intense...

I'd say if you have a partner that is open to it you should deffinately try it!
It could be one of the most beautifull things you ever experienced.

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
Oh yeah,shrooms and sex is fantastic.