Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shroom ice cube tea

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
I tried some ice cubes today (a very low dose though) and at a certain moment I just became Jokes Incorporated. :) I also felt very well and upbeat. Does this mean the psilocybin wasn't destroyed by cooking the shrooms?

I'd like to know, just to see if I can still compare my fresh-shroom dosage with my ice cube one.
Thanks.

G

Invité
If you didn't do it for to long then yes, there's still a chance that there's some psylocibine left in it.
And although the effect you described could be a placebo effect, still psylocibine enhances your site and can give you an edge....
The only way to know for real is to take more ;)

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
I cooked them on a low fire for 20 minutes (dunno if I let the lid on, I THINK so), like explained on the ******* site.
Then I added a tea bag, let it in there for about 5 minutes, took it out and blended the tea with the shrooms.
I think the reason why I am not seeing any tracer lines yet is because of the low dosage. I'm gradually increasing it.

Oh and another question, can I do this weekly or do you need more time inbetween sessions?

G

Invité
That depends on what you want to get out of it.
If you want a really heavy one I'd say lay of the shrooms for a while (minimal of 3 weeks, best would be a month)
But If you want to find out what low doses of psylocibin would do you could do it every week, no doubt.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
I want to take it easy with this newfound "hobby" since I realize this could be dangerous for me, so there's no rush.
I don't even want to trip right now, only see what each dosage increase does to me.
There are people who always only take very small dosages, so there's nothing wrong with this imo. And it's cheaper. :)

G

Invité
No there isn't.
And good to hear you're doing this slowly
wink.gif
:thumbsup:

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
Yeah I might do that, but not for a while since I get by with just a small dose for now.

BridgeUnder

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mai 2006
c0sm1c_d4nc3r a dit:
Warning!!
Psilocybine oxidates when heated to +60° C or more. Be careful! ;)

Do you have a link where I can read about this?
I emailed ******* about it and they said it's ok to cook them to make tea.

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I also think that cooking is no problem. When I make tea, I always cook the shrooms on a low fire for about 20 - 30 minutes.

It worked just fine !

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
BridgeUnder a dit:
Hey marc, what dose did you exactly take that still worked for you?

About 35 - 40 grams fresh, like I always do.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Why don't you let the water cool down a little after cooking and then add it to the tea and let it soak for ten minutes? This way there's almost no psilocybin lost. Why cook the shrooms and risk the loss of psilocybin?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I've tried that, but then it had no effect. We drank tea this way with 3 people and none of us had any effect.

After that , we've tried the way I've desribeb earlier (cooking for about 20 min on a low fire) and then we went sky-high !

That's the reason, but maybe it's all in my head...

I think you should stick to te method that works best for you, and this is my favourite method !

G

Invité
c0sm1c_d4nc3r a dit:
Warning!!

Psilocybine oxidates when heated to +60° C or more. Be careful! ;)

That's probably psylocin, the more unstable one of the 2
But you can turn the psylocibin into psylocin by adding citric acid's (lemon juice for example)
And ofcourse your brain turns psylocibin into psylocin
When making the tea, make shure you hang over the pan to breathe in the damps ;)
That way you can enjoy it twice
grin.gif