Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shower kills my HIGH!

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
I dont know if it is how my body responds to water high but everytime i take a shower my high will dissapear or just go away. Any way to explain this to me?? Do other people have this same experience?

G

Invité
Don't shower then! :mrgreen:

But eh, yeah I know the effect. Just like going out of a smokey coffeeshop (here in Holland) back into the fresh air again. This also sobers me up.
And showering "helps" aswell...

Ilian

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
there are a lot of things that give me an instant-sober. such as finding out you have to be at your work in 5min, or seeing/being in an accident.

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Yes taking a shower will have that effect on me too. Only works for cannabis though, not for alchol (where instant soberness can be helpfull at times).

Took a shower once in the peak of a mushrooms trip. That was quite scary actually. But I agree with Bombski , there are a lot of things that can make you sober in a sec.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Haha! I tried it a couple of times and it relaxes my high, doesn't take it away. It's all in your mind so maybe the calmness makes you feel sober. Small room, relaxing sound, warm. All seems relaxing so your thoughts become more 'pure' than sitting in your room. Or maybe it depends on the time you are showering ;)

moonie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Mai 2005
You should try a hot bath and try not to drown =)

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
A shower is kind of activating, not only when you're high. When I feel lazy and don't feel like doing some necessary housework etc, all I have to do is take a shower (not even a cold one) and step out of the bathroom full of energy and eager to do something. I guess it's the same effect that makes you feel sober.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
in my dad's house there is a bubble bath, but my dad is only at home once at two weekends, and i have the key to the house. so after school i used to smoke weed in that bubble bath with some wine 8)

patilan420

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Déc 2005
me too
that's why I smoke AFTER the shower :wink:

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
yep taking a shower really just sobers u up...
it even works with me when i`m 2 drunk ... sometimes:p
mostly throwing up works better
but anyways I think its because of its relaxing effects..
more importantly though cause its a sudden change of enviroment..
often u first experience a sort of cold shiver immediatly activating u
and making u awake.
(from my experience)
when I take a leek somewhere outside in the bushes or so.. I mostly get shiver...
u could kinda compare the shower shiver with that.. but with the water and all it just really clears ur mind