Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shamanistic Input Requested

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Going against everything I just said....

This past weekend ( September 29 ) was my 25th birthday so me and the wifey drove down to Asheville, NC to see Rusted Root play at a really cool place called The Orange Peel. I brought a bunch of dried Peruvian torch because it's easy to travel with. Before this point, the most of my peruvian that I had eaten at once was 50 grams. Well I didn't have a chance to do it on my B-day because we were in the car for 6 hours driving down there but another great band, Railroar Earth was playing the next day so we decided to stick around. On Saturday ( 30th ) I bought a bottle of Everclear since I can't buy it in my home state, took a few shots and then started to eat as much cactus as I could.

Even though the day before was my birthday, I had still done a pretty good job of fasting. I had a big salad for lunch and then beers at the show and that was it. Well, my goal was 100 grams and I got that down over two hours sitting in the hotel smoking some very good weed that my little bro gave me as a gift and watching cable TV ( a rare treat ). I could feel the effects by the time I finished the last of the 100 I measured out and an hour after that........ :shock:

Ladies and gentlemen I was twisted. By five o'clock I was seeing the prettiest, most colorful patterns swirling all over my field of vision. Normally I don't get intense visuals from mescaline but these were some silver crystal LSD-like visuals. So I decide to see how far I can take this and eat another 50 grams before the show. It was great. The trip, the show, the people, my hilarious drunk wife; everything was great. I had tears in my eyes a couple times at the show because I was so happy to be dancing. Not a very detailed trip report, I know but suffice to say it was magnificent. The best birthday I've had in many years.

So there's your challenge. 150 grams dried torch. Top that.

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Mr spider, i believe mushrooms can have different intentions. If you want to see the energy of life you should trip outside in the fields. Take everything you like, eat the mushrooms and just wait for 1 hour. Your eyes will be opened to the beauty of nature. Then again you can sit outside in the sunlight or during the night. During the evening clouds become movies, shadows ghosts and thoughts deep and strong. During daytime my vision becomes a binocular to beauty, everything is in balance and perfect intentions everywhere. Maybe during the night we become adults and during the day childs. And then again, it all depends ;)

I agree on the dose, the effect will me more overwhelming if you like that. My experience are best because of the setting not the dose.
Be aware of strange things happening during mushroom trips outside, it seems like synchronicity finds me everytime ;)

Brewmaster: Mescaline sounds very mysterious to me. If you get no visuals from cactus before, what makes it better than mushrooms? I like the effect of dancing, i usually get pretty dreamy tired from mushroom trips. Just interested because i read Huxley and some info lately and it seems i can't point out the nature of the cactus experience.