Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Scotch Broom confirmed

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I'm a bit sceptical about it. How can you know the right fungus will grow on the flowers? And how can you know only that fungus grows on it? Is it symbiosis?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It isnt psychedelic . It can be a little psychoactive in small doses but in large doses the side effects dominate .It shouldnt be put in a jar and allowed to go gooey . Nothing that is moldy should be imbibed . The flowers should be dryed .

All in all its not worth the time and effeort . It would be better to smoke grass .

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
wth... a real agent smith ?!

the title of this thread made me laugh :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Scotch broom herb has been used historically to stimulate uterine contractions at birth and to reduce post-partum hemorrhage (bleeding after birth)

Sounds like ergot alkaloids."

That definately wasnt there before . There was a comment there before but that isnt it . I dont copy other peoples posts but i`m sure that i have noticed that other posts have been edited as well . This is exactly what we were talking about a few weeks ago . Anyone with acess to the user passwords could do it easily .

If i were you i would send a PM to Dr.Leospace and tell him about it and ask if he can help .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I think I know what happened, and no one should be angry about it.

Meduzz, instead of using the reply button, used the edit button. This is a mistake that is sometimes made by new moderators. Since Meduzz posted right above Mr.Smith (he was interested in the thread) this seems like a very likely scenario to me. Notice that "sounds like ergot ergot alkaloids" is a logical response to the side effects and warnings.

I hope I'm right! :D

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008