Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Scientific proof-THC KILLS brain tumor cells

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Great! Does any one have information if this works only under isolation of THC etc. or if e.g. vaporizing already helps the process?

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Thats amazing, I would imagine pure THC would maybe have to be injected into the tumour?? Im unsure tho, Im just guessing 8)

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Well I imagine smoking say medical grade hash would put enough THC in to your system for your blood to regulate it to the tumor via the brain. This should be an awesome next couple of years.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Emphasis on should be, remember the pharmaceutical companies?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Lol at first I didn't see the word tumor :lol:

Great news!

Emphasis on should be, remember the pharmaceutical companies?
I'm sure they already knew, but preferred to make more money with other more expensive and less effective treatment.

Just like Tryptophan, which got banned about a week before Prozac came out in the USA...

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Lol at first I didn't see the word tumor Laughing
:lol:

I'm sure they already knew, but preferred to make more money with other more expensive and less effective treatment.
It's actually true, the pill repressed cannabis as a medicine against almost everything. Before the pill, there were a lot cannabis tinctures sold in the drug stores, I believe with recipe but still official. But of course it is not only money, it is the belief in the modern world, people rather believe in a pill that was elaborated by 1000 scientists than by an outdated plant (attention: Irony). It is a large part of mentality. And of course propaganda, where would we be without it.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I agree, and it is a testament to the power of conditioned response via said propaganda.

The only way to undo it is the same methodology that did it in the first place;

Repetitive argument, coercion, and persuasion.

'Reverse propaganda'.

I think now that we are getting rid of some of these rednecks who have been running things, that these policies will surely drift in our direction.

I believe we will all see a vast improvement in these areas soon enough.

It wasn't the Democrats who were backing the 'Cocaine Democracies'.....it
was the neo-cons, the same ones who ironically are so against the legalization of a much more beneficial plant.

Go Obama.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
we should show this information to everyone, well, anyone that might listen. I assume lots of us already knew this but people would generally be impressed, I think, including people that even already knew about some of the many benefits of cannabis.

after 20 hours only the cancer cells died. Cell death is seen in the lower right panel as cells shrinking to inanimate white spheres.

who can argue with that!

:)

restin a dit:
people rather believe in a pill that was elaborated by 1000 scientists than by an outdated plant

Isn't it funny indeed? such arrogance to think that we, in a couple of centuries, could beat millions of years of evolution.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'll email this to the Christian parties that want to ban cannabis over here in the Netherlands.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Like they'd look at it with open eyes. ;)

FlyingDutchman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
This is great news. I hope they manage to continue this research and get the world to know this.

I did a search for the scientific article on NCBI. For anyone who's interested:
NCBI summary (note the related articles to the right)
Springerlink preview PDF file.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
JustinNed a dit:

I know, but reversed propaganda is possible in this day and age. Just want to throw something in their face, I guess.

Pheromone

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Oct 2008
I just think it's funny how they've always wanted a cure for cancer, & it turns out it's the very thing they've been banishing!

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Forkbender a dit:
JustinNed a dit:

I know, but reversed propaganda is possible in this day and age. Just want to throw something in their face, I guess.
Let us know about any replies of them.
I don't expect they will reply to you, but you never know. :lol:

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
It would be an astonishing day if they do respond, I'd mark it on my calendar and save it. :P

Also, I didn't follow President Obama through most of his campaign, but wasn't he For the decriminalization of marijuana?

Pheromone

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Oct 2008
I know that Obama was supporting the medicinal value of it. I don't know about the decriminalization of it, but I wouldn't doubt that he would be in support of the decriminalization of it.

JJJ

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
17 Avr 2004
Forkbender a dit:
I'll email this to the Christian parties that want to ban cannabis over here in the Netherlands.
Haha, they will do as usual, look at it just very briefly and interpret like "ah, finally some prove that marihuana does kill brain cells!" :roll: