Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Satumnaisuus: Kaleidoskopedelia - CD+free mp3

Aukikco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Avr 2008
kaleidoskopedelia384.png

Satumnaisuus: Kaleidoskopedelia
soul warping progressive psybient braindance

Listen to mp3 streams here.
Download the album here.
If you feel, you can support my work through paypal.
More info from oletustila.net

also:
Last.fm
Myspace
Facebook

Flow the inspiration. Share your experience. Thank you for being.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
This is a comercial advert . What about deleting it someone please ????

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Money is a realy good consciousness expander . And comercial is comercial . I still think it should be deleted .

Klaatu

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
GOD a dit:
Money is a realy good consciousness expander . And comercial is comercial . I still think it should be deleted .

People can pay for the songs if they wish. They can download it for free if they wish. It's music, and this is the Art & Philosophy forum. You don't see topics like "Some of my poems" being deleted. I don't see a point in deleting this thread because the artists allows people to pay for his art if they want to.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Comercial is comercial . The people who made it are doing it for money . It doesnt mater if anyone is disshonest and lies about it . If there was no mention of money it would be free . This site is being used for comercial adverts and thats against the forum rules .

Aukikco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Avr 2008
GOD a dit:
Comercial is comercial . The people who made it are doing it for money . It doesnt mater if anyone is disshonest and lies about it . If there was no mention of money it would be free . This site is being used for comercial adverts and thats against the forum rules .
You honestly think I have used 4 years of my life to create this music for money?

Honestly?

Really?

Or is it just that you find it difficult to back off now that you brought it up?

You don't use any money, no?

What exactly am I lying about? That's quite an accusation, so please elaborate. The music is free for everyone - the payment is completely voluntary. But I do have a rent to pay, food costs and software isn't free, so if someone wants to compensate for the amount of hard work I have done, I am in no position to reject. Anything else would be hypocrisy. This helps me to concentrate on creating more music. It is in no way stating that the creation of the music itself had anything to do with money.

Listen to my work and please, spent some time feeling. Is this really music created for money?

BTW, how many of your favorite artists have released all of their work for free?

Really, this reminds me of Tool's song Hooker with a Penis.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"CD for sale at oletustila." - "You define the price plus postage costs."

"I'm sharing it to help people expand their consciousness."

You are advertising it to get money , to help yourself not to help other people .

If you wanted to help other people you would have said something like "Donations can be made to the United nations childrens fund but are not nesecery" .

What about changing the method of payment and give my bank account number so i can live a better life if you are not interested in money ?

I am not saing that your work is not good . I havent and wont listen to it , just like i dont open the door to other salesmen who are only trying to help me like the jahovas witnesses or vacume cleaner sales men .

"Really, this reminds me of Tool's song"

ME TO.......................... "All you know about me is what Ive sold you," - "I sold out long before you ever heard my name." - "I sold my soul to make a record,Dip shit,And you bought one." - "All you read and Wear or see and Hear on tv Is a product Begging for your Fatass dirty Dollar So...shut up and Buy my new record Send more money"

Exactly , thank you .

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
god, please, stop bitching around. after all you can download it at 300kbit vbr mp3, which is quite high-quality these days ;)

I haven't listened to the album yet, but I'm going to.

oh, and welcome to the forums :D

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
Thanks for the link Aukikco.

Quite liking the sound so far.

I assume from the above it's your stuff - if so well done.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
"CD for sale at oletustila." - "You define the price plus postage costs."

"I'm sharing it to help people expand their consciousness."

You are advertising it to get money , to help yourself not to help other people .

If you wanted to help other people you would have said something like "Donations can be made to the United nations childrens fund but are not nesecery" .

What about changing the method of payment and give my bank account number so i can live a better life if you are not interested in money ?

I am not saing that your work is not good . I havent and wont listen to it , just like i dont open the door to other salesmen who are only trying to help me like the jahovas witnesses or vacume cleaner sales men .

"Really, this reminds me of Tool's song"

ME TO.......................... "All you know about me is what Ive sold you," - "I sold out long before you ever heard my name." - "I sold my soul to make a record,Dip shit,And you bought one." - "All you read and Wear or see and Hear on tv Is a product Begging for your Fatass dirty Dollar So...shut up and Buy my new record Send more money"

Exactly , thank you .

many people having nothing BUT their guitar... THOSE people need to LIVE too. for what reason is theirs to decide. but to make that decision they need to think. to think you need to live, to live you need fuel. FOOD. for food you mostly need money. their life and passion brings money. the money supports food. the food supports more thougts = more music = more messages to bring to the people...

i'm sure you wouldn't stand up to hendrix and say the exact damn thing..

Aukikco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Avr 2008
Thanks for the support, people. I appreciate it.

GOD a dit:
One would think that a person hanging out at a psychonaut forum wouldn't be that stuck into the paradigm of dualism, but no... Did it ever occur to you that it might be possible to want to help BOTH self and others?

I already got my most important payment for the enjoyment of creating the music and knowning that people will also have good moments from listening to it. Everything else is extra.

Exactly , thank you .
Glad that you picked the irony on that one!

I must admit that I find this conversation quite interesting.

Klaatu

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
GOD a dit:
You are advertising it to get money , to help yourself not to help other people

Why so angry? You can download the whole album and pay nada for it.

"Oooooh, this guy has sold his soul, he's doing it for filthy MONEY! I won't listen to this commercial piece of shit. This guy is just trying to become filthy rich by selling this weird alternative progressive psybient to the huge, mindless masses of psychonauts."

Are you saying one can't be a doctor who really wants to help other people if she receives payment for her job?

(Somehow I don't think anyone on this forum would complain if Simon Postford came here and allowed us to download the new Shpongle album for free. )

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Klaatu a dit:
(Somehow I don't think anyone on this forum would complain if Simon Postford came here and allowed us to download the new Shpongle album for free. )

i'm not even complaining right now either.