Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia trip

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I cant edit my post anymore.. So today when i was at school my friend (another sitter) said that i had crawled around my room and i was mumbling (dunno) and saying weird words. I cant remember any of this.. Maybe i took too much. Well today im going to smoke some more of the leaf. :upsidedown:

solid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Mar 2005
Damn, sounds really cool! I love readings these kinda reports! :p Haha, DIdn't you feel a bump on your head orso after the trip on your head? :D

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
No it didnt hurt after the trip. And the whole trip lasted for like 7 minutes. :upsidedown: On friday im going to try the quid method to get the trip last longer. :upsidedown: Salvia is great.

moonie

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Mai 2005
yeah the 10x extract is realy potent stuff.i dont remember much from my trip,and i was also talking weird stuff and making strange movements as my friend reported.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I dont recommend the quid method. Or i may have done it wrong. I tried it with no results at all. I put some salvia (like 6gr) in zip bag and then i put some water in there so it weighted like 30gr. Next day: first i brush my teeth and then i put everything of that disgusting salvia in my mouth and it tastes like shit! Then i swore myself that im never going to do this again. After 10 minutes i almost threw up but i keeped it in. I chewed the leaves for +20 minutes and then i spitted the stuff out. I didnt notice anything and i smoked a bowl of salvia to get some effects, but nothing.

SalviaLover

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juin 2005
Most of the time I have done it I don't remember exactly what happened, and that is the best part. I just love the colors and the trippy feeling. Have been addicted to salvia for the past year. TRY IT AND YOU TOO WILL BE HOOKED! :blobber:

Majak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mai 2005
You cannot get addicted to Salvia in any way.......you may like it so much that you get in moods where you want it really bad.......but i get that with playing my guitar, and as far as i know guitar isn't known to cause withdrawl. If any one plans on doing salvia I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that they read the user's guide to salvia. If they do not thaey may make some really stupid mistakes. It is not a recreational drug like pot, mushrooms or LSD......I'm only 15 years old and i know more about this stuff than most adults. I mean come on, if you find a mysterious substance you should at least find info on it before trying it. God know what could happen to you! :thud:...... :iconhead:...... :think:....all of these have happened to me lol. Im not kidding either.....