Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

salvia leaves

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i just ordered 3 grams salvia leaves from ******* , does they works well , i read that half a gram is enough for a person , is that true?

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
And how many trips off the salvia joint?? I know there's only half a gram in one, but hopefully they advertise it as 5x for a reason.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
so the 0.5 gram dosage is for 5x extract ? i hope not

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Normal salvia leaves require higher doses,for substancial effects,while the salvia extracts are more powerfull.One or two of the ******* Salvia 5x/10x joints,will be enough for some substancial effects,but you have to really inhale a lot off smoke,and follow info instructions so that you won't waste salvia doing it the wrong way.Best way of smoking is to smoke it in a glass bong.Inhale the smoke deeply and hold it as much as you can,and always keep burning the salvia while you're smoking,it needs high temperature constantly to work.

GOOD TRIPS

AlphaDivxMovies

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2002
Nothing more to add!
Good one aZid Burn!

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
ok then, thanks to all !

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
If i were to buy 5x extract, how much would i need to smoke for a decent trip?? What about the 10x extract??

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hello Shroomy Guys! Well,if you order the 5x extract of salvia,1 joint or 2 may indulge some substancial effects,if you go for the leaves,i would advise you not to exceed the 0.5 grs,if is your first experience with it.Salvia's strongest active substances are the salvinorin A and B.The salvinorin A is the most strongest, isolated hallucinogenic,known.The xtracts are more powerfull because they contain at least 12.5mg more of salvinorin,and the 10x xtract contains 25mg.Choose what you think is best and have a GOOD TRIP !

GOOD TRIPS

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
yep i ll receive 3 grams of leaves soon , i ll test with 1/3 gram
and ll see what happens

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I smoked a third of a gram of the 5x joint, i'd recommend at least smokin' half a gram of the leaves, if not more.

SeaQaeS1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2002
i think i will try Salvia, it sounds interesting.

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I think i'm gonna smoke my last little bit tomorrow. (tuesday)

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Ok,remember to post your experience,when it happens.We are all curious!

@SeaQaes - Nice plant you got there! A Spliff a day shure keeps the doctor away!

GOOD TRIPS

DOPE the GLOBE !