Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia illegal in Switzerland ?

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Hi All,

After couple of week reading this great forum and Googling around, i got understanding that Salvia Divinorum is legal in Switzerland.
Than i tried to order it online from website that i found in "Links" part of this site, but attempt was unsuccessful and i got message "removed some products from your cart because they are illegal in your country" . That makes me feel that this herb no longer legal in Switzerland.
Couldn't figure out the truth myself and therefore asking forum. Would appreciate for the info!

Ezechiel

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2011
Hello, yes it is illegal in Switzerland since march-april 2010. I was on holiday in Thailand at that time. When i came back Salvia was illegal in our country. A friend told me he saw something about that in the newspaper. Now my 2 favorite shops are closed... A chance I ordered 2g x20 extract long time ago. I still have some doses to smoke and that one is very powerful.

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Thanks a lot Ezechiel! thats explained why googling didnt bring any result for shops and etc.
will try to try it somewhere where its still legal :wink:

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Thank you Barry, but disclaimer on recommended website says it all )

You may only purchase products that are legal in your state or country.