Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia doesn't work for me!

After smoking salvia 10X, in what scale of salvia do you find yourself?

• S - SUBTLE

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • A - ALTERED

• L - LIGHT VISIONS

• V - VIVID VISIONS

• I - IMMATERIAL EXISTENCE

• A - AMNESIC EFFECTS

• Nombre total d'électeurs

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
The first time I ordered a small salvia pack, I smoked the normal leaves, I felt a nice stoned feeling (clear in my head, good for meditating), further nothing

The 5X, I smoked in a pipe hold as long as I could, again stage 2, I felt some gravity to the right, like somthing pulls on my soul, but it stays by pulling.

yesterday I went to Holland buying 1 gram of 10X salvia and I buyed a bong. I smoked 0.7 grams of it and I was getting a very hard headache!!! I smoked the 0.7 grams in half an hour!!! Constantly filling the bong again and keeping the smoke as long as possible, am I doing something wrong, or am I the unlucky person who is resistent for salvia???

For shrooms and mdma I am very sensitive, but not for salvia apparently...

Should I try the 20X or is it a wast of money???

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
0,7 grams in half an hour?
you need to o 0,2 grams at a hit/trip. well it differs from person to person, 0,1 or 0,4

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
0.7 grams in half an hour won't do anything mate.

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Ok, thanks for the advice

tonight I will pull the 0.3 in my bong and smoke it in one time.
I will post my experience.

thx!!!!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Hyperion1980 a dit:
Ok, thanks for the advice

tonight I will pull the 0.3 in my bong and smoke it in one time.
I will post my experience.

thx!!!!

Make sure you have a good lighter, preferebly a torch lighter becasuse its very important it gets enough heat. Inhale deep, keep it in and count to 30. Exhale and if possible, do another hit.

Make sure you have a sitter present!

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
:(

I tried it again, with a very good lighter, big flame, hold it 30 seconds and hit 3 times after each other.

I felt like I could not move my legs, and I was very interested in the wall, I closed my eyes but I see nothing... just a very relaxed stoned, like al the other times,

If I have some money I order the 20 X...

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Some say theres a reverse tolerance to it and you have to do it a few times before you breakthrough. That's how it was for me. You'll know when you have got it :p

G

Invité
Yeah, building down the resistance can take a few times, but be patient, 'cause when you suddenly get hit when you smoke insane amounts it could hit to hard.

Not saying it will, but be carefull...

Adrenochromatik

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Avr 2006
Only 20x works in my case... Very strange because 10x doesn't work but 20x eject me in another dimension ^^ !

beyerun

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2006
I am still kind of high now, but I've only ever used 20x. And its amazing. LSD has nothing on this stuff. Totally lose touch with my body and the hallucinations are mind blowing. Done it six days in a row now. Multiple times per session.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Do you people also really get (open eyed!) visuals??? :O

Cheers!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Do you people also really get (open eyed!) visuals??? :O

Cheers!

If you consider falling through the back of your couch, landing on some playground from my childhood open eye visuals, I guess I had some ;)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
HeartCore a dit:
If you consider falling through the back of your couch, landing on some playground from my childhood open eye visuals, I guess I had some ;)

O my god; sounds godlike! :D

Btw; i just read this on the Salvia info topic:

forum a dit:
Important is, when smoking the salvia leaves, that the smoke must be kept in the mouth as long as possible to let the substances do their work.

Does that mean I can just keep it in my mouth instead of my lungs? Cause I can hardly keep it in my lungs longer than 10sec.

:roll:

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
HeartCore a dit:

O my god; sounds godlike! :D

Btw; i just read this on the Salvia info topic:

forum a dit:
Important is, when smoking the salvia leaves, that the smoke must be kept in the mouth as long as possible to let the substances do their work.

Does that mean I can just keep it in my mouth instead of my lungs? Cause I can hardly keep it in my lungs longer than 10sec.

:roll:

Lungs for sure

Indiaan

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Fev 2006
You can get very big visuals... I have found myself in a desert with a long road. A mate of mine, laid on a big structure.

Just keep using it, and you will probably get a breaktrough.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
The weirdest "visual" I ever had on Salvia was when I thought I was a crayon, I think I was cerulean blue, and I was in a box with all the other crayons and the box was in god's hands and god was trying to decide which crayon to draw with. This whole time I'm actually standing in a small group of people in the woods ( this may have been my first time ) and was just laughing my ass off and smiling, hoping that god would pick me to draw with. So I'm sitting there next to green, orange, red and yellow when I feel the hand of god ( I dont believe in god ) grab me and begin pulling me out of the box. That's when I started screaming with joy. Everyone thought I was wigging out and was having a bad trip but I was just so happy that I was screaming and crying. Then it was over. Very very weird. So, yes. Salvia can give you some freaky deaky open eye visuals. Sometimes it just gives you a headache. I've gotten better ( more pleasurable ) effects doing it outside.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Wow that's like the best trip report I've ever read. LMAO

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Brewmaster, that sounds like an amazing experience! :shock:
I really hope to experience such visuals some day. Can't wait to pick up my gas-torch from my parent's house so I can start on lifting big again on Salvia! 8)

Lovely lovely... :) Anyone else experienced such intense trips? Or also failed to trip the way it has to be done? I succeeded like once on tripping pretty hard with (only) closed-eye visuals. I felt sucked away into the bench.. and I was sweating like a pig :twisted: . Great way of tripping (due to the short time-period of the trip)!

Cheers!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
Brewmaster, that sounds like an amazing experience! :shock:
I really hope to experience such visuals some day. Can't wait to pick up my gas-torch from my parent's house so I can start on lifting big again on Salvia! 8)

Lovely lovely... :) Anyone else experienced such intense trips? Or also failed to trip the way it has to be done? I succeeded like once on tripping pretty hard with (only) closed-eye visuals. I felt sucked away into the bench.. and I was sweating like a pig :twisted: . Great way of tripping (due to the short time-period of the trip)!

Cheers!

Somewhere here on this site is my breakthrough tripreport. A trip I fucked up because I was to hardheaded to take the advice to have a sitter present, to heart. Short story: not aware of roommate entering the house. Not aware he holding me by my belt so I couldnt move. So while I tried to move forward but didnt manage to, all these creatures where trying to get me. REAL creatures that magically appeared at the ceiling of the hallway which just grew about a 100 meters high. Those visuals where pretty impressive btw :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I seem to remember that story :)

As I've said. I really don't like the stuff. Mainly because, as Kwark said, it always leaves me very sweaty and pale, completely white in the face. I dont like that cold clammy feeling.

Another good salvia story was when my buddy Mike, who introduced me to salvia, smoked some in the back yard of my house. The last thing he said was " I'm in a tunnel " then he got really scared looking and after 45 seconds he fell on the ground with the same horrified expression on his face and continued to lay there for another 2 minutes. I think this was the first time I had ever seen anyone smoke it.

What happened, according to Mike was that the day turned to night and all he could see was a pin-point of light making him think he was looking at god or heaven or whatever. Then he got a bad feeling and realized it was just a subway tunnel and a train was about to run him over (hence the horrified expression). He said the train smashed him into a million pieces that all went flying off into different parts of the cosmos and he would never be put back together again.

Then he asked if I wanted to try it. "Of course"