Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Salvia being sold in drugstore

FrenchFryed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2011
Anyone know if this is legit? My buddy told me he saw ziplock-like bags sold in the drugstore the other day with Salvia written on them, he couldn't buy any atm but according to him the bag did look pretty legit. Supposedly where all the other herbs and organic stuff are. I went to another drugstore closer to my house but didn't find any.

I'll pass by the pharmacy store where he saw it tomorrow and let you guys know what I got :lol:

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
It is probably not Salvia Divinorum, but some other genus of the Salvia family. There are several kinds of salvia, of which only the divinorum one is hallucinogenic as far as I know. The others are indeed partly sold in 'herbal' drug stores, which are supposed to have a relaxing effect, I think, I'm not sure though.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
there are about 700 known kinds of salvia, of which salvia divinorum is just one of them. I suppose the one your friend found is salvia officinalis, which is a very tasty herb if you cook it with fish or as a tea :tonqe: the tea can have relaxing effects, but that's about it.

FrenchFryed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2011
meh you guys might be right. It does sound to good to be true lmao. It would be pretty insane to see salvia divinorum sold as a tea herb :shock:

Ramses

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Jan 2011
Where I live, Austin, Texas, it's sold at headshops and shit, which is pretty close.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
salvia is also in some multivitamins, noticed that when i was at shoppers.. was in my dads stuff :)