Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sad day!

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
So I was just going to touch my little 3 year old peyote, and a very gentle touch turned into me squashing the little peyote, and spilling its guts. Something was wrong with the cactus. It was way to fragile to be bursting from such a gentle touch. The roots were pretty much drained of all liquid and material. The other peyote in the pot looks healthy and strong. I am wondering if anyone knows why this happened, or what caused it. The peyote was sun burnt very badly about a year ago. It seems to recover, and sprouted new green, but apparently it was not healthy... any information would be greatly appreciated.

peace, love, light & unity!

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
That's sad indeed.
Maybe it's was rotting.
I am not an expert on peyote.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
awww.. thats depressing.. but dont worry! ill send you a few peruvian torch and san pedro! you can eat the one surviving peyote with some trichocereus:)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
At least I still have one and it is healthier than ever...

MrCactus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Oct 2009
user_1919 a dit:
So I was just going to touch my little 3 year old peyote, and a very gentle touch turned into me squashing the little peyote, and spilling its guts. Something was wrong with the cactus. It was way to fragile to be bursting from such a gentle touch. The roots were pretty much drained of all liquid and material. The other peyote in the pot looks healthy and strong. I am wondering if anyone knows why this happened, or what caused it. The peyote was sun burnt very badly about a year ago. It seems to recover, and sprouted new green, but apparently it was not healthy... any information would be greatly appreciated.
peace, love, light & unity!
The Peyote was rotten, and the internal tissues become brown and fluid.
Mostly caused by an infection of the roots, by freezing, or by cooking in too high temperatures (> 60-65 degrees Celsius).