Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

rough/"hard" throat after vaporizing

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Hi folks,

background: I made a break from cannabis/vaporizing for about 5 weeks. Before that I vaporized regularly 1-2 a week. Already then I had the suspicion that my neck was feeling harder than before. During my break I realized that it indeed got smoother but thought that this was part of my imagination/accident. Anyway, about 2 weeks ago I vaporized only a bit and started coughing after the 4th hit. It was a dry and very unpleasant cough. Afterwards, my neck (just the part of the outer throat in the front) was feeling harder, then some days later it got better and I vaporized the day before yesterday (a bit more than last time) and my neck is hard again, my throat hurts (feels like it is dry), just the type of hurt when you are hoarse.

Anyway, my question is, if anyone else experiences such a thing? It is a temporal phenomenon but quite unpleasant. I vaporize with 180 degrees and try inhaling slowly but it didn't help.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hello!!!!!!

errr what accident ??? and i am not sure but i sometimes felt having a very dry throat too after vaporising. what about drinking a looooot of water after???? maybe you can provide more information on your vaporiser and on the weed you are vaporising?

maybe it has nothing to do with the vaporising, but somehow it amplifies these symptoms where ever they may come from. maybe a break until it has gone would be ok too i don't know.

maybe while high you produce psychosomatical stress for yourself causing this neck tension, because for example you subconsciously believe others that weed is so evil and stuff... but that might be the biggest bullshit.... just speculating and trying to make some ideas up to get it in the right direction and make your problem be solved faster.

maybe drinking good herbal tea or so can help too???

peace :weedman:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I've never experienced such a thing myself and haven't heard anyone else about it. 180 degrees celsius is actually a relatively low temperature. I've been vaporizing at high temperatures, several times a day for two years now, and my throat is fine. Are you sure it's not a bacterial infection?

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
^^^ As mentioned could be an infection.

One other thing might be is to get a cheap dropper (clean duh), and check your bud. If it's super dry, try to put a drop of water on it before you use, and halfway through. It helps with the dry throat, and makes the vaporization cleaner and more visible. Just a thought...

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
BrainEater: with the word accident I meant coincidence. :wink: I have a noble vapor v600...I have no information on my weed , you get what you get. It cannot be psychosomatic as I experience it not during the high.

As an update: I got a cold the day after so it indeed may have been something bacterial or something. The swelling got better now. But still, I had to cough earlier on, with different weed and different states of mind. I also drank water when I felt it coming on but it didn't help...

Thanks for the advice with the water, gonna try that one. :wink: