Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ron Paul mentions War On Drugs in historical speech

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Ron Paul gives most dangerous speech of his career.

This is an amazing speech given yesterday (May 22) in front of congress. It is highly reminiscent of the speech kennedy gave in 1962 about secret societies. This could be the speech that seals Dr. Paul's fate as the next US president, and as a potential target for "an accident."
He warns of Bush's martial law declaration recently, and that America is one step away from a military dictatorship.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2031142395

ronpaul.jpg

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Thank you !!!!

I've watched it in one go, and I even was afraid he was going to be extecuted on the spot !

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
:shock: Very good speach, he doesn't seem to reflect alot of my points but he does seem to be a true democratic politician (not like the 2 streams in america but like a greek philosopher once thought up the government type and what that's grown into). Which I respect and like :)

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I must say that he's straight up with his speech towards the system.
Without being anti american, this guy just got love his country.
I played his speech together with some technobeats in the background so that was very pleasant to listen :D

I think we are very lucky if this guy becomes a president of the US someday.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
He OWNS the US congress!!!
I agree with everything within his speech, beautifully constructed; yet i think i could have written a better one :p
The US will basically erupt into either a militaristic dictatorship or simply crumble under its own fear of itself. I’m not sure how many gun 'toting hillbillies will want to swallow this big wad of truth; they like it better when they don’t have to think for themselves.

Would be good to see him win some position of power, even if its not the presidency (the position itself opposes everything he said in this speech)
I think he wants further decentralisation rather than gaining the ultimate position for himself.

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I dont if you guys knows Mike Gravel this guy is also running for president.
Not like any other candidates if you ask me..
He got some very interesting ideas about the War on Drugs,
and some other subjects
Atleast he dont wanna go on the same way as they do now.
plus he makes the rest look like asses. :p