Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Review: *******.net

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
Please share your experiences with *******.net

What did you order?

Shipping/Receviing problems or comments? (Was the box marked, how long did it take to arrive, shipping fees etc.)

MOST IMPORTANT: Quality of the product!

What was your overall experience like? Thank you in advance for helping out future purchasers. *::Share Love::*

G

Invité
Really good, once you've paid they ship right away.
Ofcourse I'm in Holland, so the orders usually arive 1 or 2 days after ordering and paying them.

Good products, never had any complaints.

Orders:
Salvia leaves & X5 extract (very good)
gin seng
peyote cactus (growing nicely)
damiana (nice smoker, but it's for my girlfriend for getting and keeping her hormones levelled)
calea (nice if you can remember your dreams)
salvia cutting (died, but was partially my own fault, other reason was bad conditions, cutting was good though)
Muira Puema (nice aphrodesiac, if soaked in hard liqour for 2 weeks, only need 6 drops)
Cubensis growkit (had some nice flushes but can't be shipped to us of a)
Mexicana A growkit (still doing fine, same story with shipping)
Scale (works great)
Copelandia shrooms (to bad I've let them stand in the fridge for to long and had to throw 'em away today, but the quality was good I guess, but also can't be shipped to the states)
A plastic keyring with a mushroom head molten in it (really cool)

So that basicly covers it :mrgreen:
Great site, some things are a bit more expensive, but some are cheaper then other sites. Great service, fast handling.
Never had any shipping problems and don't know the price of shipping to the states, because the type of shipping I choose here in Holland is free.

Overal experience: GREAT!
I'm a regular customer :D

But this seriously is a good quality vendor

Hopefully some people from the states will react to this topic (although I don't think there are a lot on the forum) because they can tell you more about how long it takes and if they had any problems...

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
******* is a decent vendor.

Their products are good level quality. If something's genuinely wrong with the product, they will re-send.

The big disadvantage is, a lot of their products are really expensive. Like the prices for their mimosa hostilis: outrageous.

I'd give ******* an 8/10 rating. I'd give them a 10 if some of the prices were are bit more realistic.

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
Thank you both for the quick reply! I am looking forward to hearing more!

I understand there are a lot more restrictions to shipping to USA but I didn't want to waste my time if the quality wasnt great on the things I can receive.

You said the Salvia was good? When I was in Amsterdam and Rotterdam I tried the 5X and possibly not a good batch, I felt only drunk for a short while. How much is recommended to smoke for a good trip?

Thank you again! :D

*::SHARE LOVE::*

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Fellow American. ******* is an insult.

San pedro and Peruvian cactus: 65 euros for a 50cm tall cactus. Thats $82.00
Are they plated in gold?

For cacti go to www.SacredCactus.com He's got 16 pound LOGS for under $50.00 40 inches long. I recommend everyone go there now and click Cactus for sale on the right side of the page.

Their peyote is also ridiculus. www.divinecactus.com is much more reasonable and they ship to the U.S.

I've obviously never ordered from there but I've heard nothing but bad things about their " ayahuasca packs". All of their stuff is ridiculously over priced.
Syrian rue, caapi, mimosa, anything to do with aya can be found on ebay for hella cheaper. Ohio traders on ebay has everything for dirt cheap. And it's good.

******* prices their Kratom at 75 euros for 100g powdered bali that's $94.00

A dollar a gram for Kratom!?!?! FUCK OFF! www.kratomking.com

ChaoticSerenity

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2006
I had heard prices were bad. Do you reccommend a site for Salvia? My boyfriend hasn't tried it and we want to start there. LAter onto more potent stuff, but we are starting slow. =)

Thanks for an honest answer, i figured it was different in the states.

Aslo, do they mark the packages "illegal drugs" or what!? Haha. Do they come unmarked or can the sales be traced to you? Just out of curiousity.

Thanks again!

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Everything is shipped confidentially in unmarked packages. As I've heard, it won't even say ******* anywhere on the package just an address. Space might be able to confirm this.

I've smoked a lot of salvia, up to 20x but the most potent I've ever had is the 5x they send me for free from www.IamShaman.com . If you spend more than $30 you can pick a free gift. I only used to order kratom from them until I found kratom king but they have everything except DMT containing plants.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
******* may be a little expensive, but I know I can trust them. I ordered at least 20 times during the last few years (I first found them when I was looking for ephedra products). For the case a packet went lost I can order by pay on delivery (which makes it very safe: you get no package - you don't pay!)

The quality of the products has always been between ok and very good. Never got any bad stuff from them.

San pedro and Peruvian cactus: 65 euros for a 50cm tall cactus. Thats $82.00
Are they plated in gold?

Well, that's true. I wouldn't buy something like that from *******. I just bought two little San Pedros for like 8 Euro each and they're both already 40cm high after a year ;)
Maybe that 16 Euro for both little cacti was too much as well, but I knew I would get them and I knew for sure they'd be the real thing, so why not pay 5 bucks more for ease of mind?

I spent too much money on drugs my whole life, so what? ;) LOL

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yeah, I admit to being a hypocrite in some respects. I'll bitch about *******'s prices then go out and spend $150 on an 8 ball of coke that's going to be gone in an evening.

It honestly makes me mad to see cactus prices that fucking high, there's no reason for that. ESPECIALLY, peyote which will be extinct in the next 20-30 years in the wild. I think they should be giving away peyote seeds with every order, not charging an arm and a leg for them.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Brewmaster, why is peyote going to be extinct?

I never heard about it, I'd like to know about it huh. :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
As I'm sure you know, peyote only grows in a fairly small section of the earth, and it's pretty much illegal everywhere it grows so the poor cactus already has the odds stacked against him. Since the Native America Chuch was granted the right to continue using peyote in their ceremonies legally, they have to purchase the cactus from someone working for the government ( a native american themselves ) who goes out and harvests the peyotes from the wild. Most often these peyoteros hire others to help them with the fairly arduous task of finding and digging up the cactus. Now, if you do it right, and just remove the top, button of the peyote, the root will remain intact and eventually sprout a new button. Peyoteros do not want to have to bend over and do this a hundred times a day, they carry shovels and just dig the whole fucker up in one quick, easy motion.

It's been known for quite a while that the peyote was on the way out, it's getting harder and harder to find mature buttons in the wild. But fortunately, enough people are growing them that they will probably never be fully extinct. It will, in turn, become a house plant. I've only got 2 buttons that have sprouted seed pods and I gave all those seeds away free ( well, the one's I didn't try and plant ). If ******* is selling live peyotes then I'm sure they have enough business that they can spare the bloody seeds.

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
It shows the absolute retardedness of making nature illegal.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yeah, uh, it was here first. And the natives were using it long before us europeans "discovered" the new world. ( how you discover a land with people already living there is beyond me? ) then, over the course of a few hundred years, we go completely insane and decide that we, the new comers, have the right to tell the people who were here first; what they can and cannot do. It's a fucking plant. It's part of the eco-system. You can't just start removing plants at your discression, it's the fucking earth.

Damn! white people make me sick.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Yeah, uh, it was here first. And the natives were using it long before us europeans "discovered" the new world. ( how you discover a land with people already living there is beyond me? )

Every time I see a documentary about our (European) ancestors I feel kind of ashamed by how they treated the people they met. But on the same hand I can understand them (most of them, usually, those who treated native folks with a little respect at least...)
If you had been fed with the religious indoctirination they got you would have acted the same, I guess. Also, the people who "conquered" the new world first have been a little respectful at least (they were the adventurers). Those who lacked respect for the new people were the bureaucratcs at home... just like today...