Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Resin

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
eyyyy ive gotten a lot of resin buildup in my pipes and just wanted to know what your thoughts on smoking the resin are is it worth the trouble? should i just get one of those liquid pipe cleaning agents and forget about the resin?

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
lol. That’s funny man.

Me and my mate used to do just this all the time when we were in last resort and could not, I repeat, could NOT get any bud for tokin.

So we did what your proposing, scaped up all the 'crud' as we called it from the inside of our bongs and down stems and dried it, mixed it with tobacco and smoked it. First of all it crackles like hash, but its just tar, and second, it tastes like absolute shit. not pleasant...

But it does give you some degree of a high, although wether its worth inhaling what you specifically removed via use of a pipe/bong in the first place is defiantly questionable. I would say it’s not worth it. Stick to fresh greens or some premium bubble hash or something and don’t go down that road of desperation that I, if not many, have done before.

Peace.

flashmasterfong

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juil 2007
Lol.

Gotta love that resin. Best way to get resin out is to use acetone. Just pour some in your pipe or bong and cover all holes. Then shake.

All the resin should come off the side of your pipe or bong. Now if you want to smoke the resin, just empty it out of the bong into a shallow plate and let it evaporate.

You should be left with a black tar, scrape that shit up and smoke!!!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Scraping resin? I never knew people actually did that! LOL
Here's a video I made for an old Monster Magnet tune, called Nod Scene (The Resin Scrapers):
Smoke!

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
buffachino a dit:
lol. That’s funny man.

Me and my mate used to do just this all the time when we were in last resort and could not, I repeat, could NOT get any bud for tokin.

So we did what your proposing, scaped up all the 'crud' as we called it from the inside of our bongs and down stems and dried it, mixed it with tobacco and smoked it. First of all it crackles like hash, but its just tar, and second, it tastes like absolute shit. not pleasant...

But it does give you some degree of a high, although wether its worth inhaling what you specifically removed via use of a pipe/bong in the first place is defiantly questionable. I would say it’s not worth it. Stick to fresh greens or some premium bubble hash or something and don’t go down that road of desperation that I, if not many, have done before.

Peace.

yeah dude just hit up your dealer for some bubble hash :? . duh their gonna smoke the hash if they got it. basically if you are desperate, it WILL get you high. it's not a very clean high though i wouldn't reccomend anybody smoke a whole bowl of it. and don't mix it with tobacco, it tastes like shit put the resin on a metal screen in the form of little balls or a string of resin rolled up, not just all in one clump, you want it to toast not melt through the screen or bowl

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Well if he’s smoking his own supply, he’s a shit dealer and I would stop going to him because he’s simply an asshole. :lol:

I’m talking about home produced products; which are the cheapest and most reliable.

duuuuhhhh :rolleyes:

Seriously though, it’s not worth it at all to do this.
Coming from someone who has already done it in every way possible out of pure desperation.
Please, don’t bother, just wait for more smoky-smokes or grow your own man.

I wouldn’t even call this resin, its just tar; a poisonous mix of everything you DONT want to smoke, otherwise you would just put a smouldering hunk of bud in your mouth and chew on that. It would do you just as good, lol.

Peace.

nickm66

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Août 2007
If you only smoke Danks, and after u clear all the resin out of your bowl, and let it sit for like 4 hours, it will taste insanly good and is ez to work with(doesnt stick to your fingers), and its liek smoking 50% resin weed, resin is the THC that was in smoke and then collects on your bowl, so that shit is about 50% THC, so u can get blown off of it if u got a full bowl.

last time i scrapped my bowls i got about 2 bowls out of it, and let me tell u i got so freakin high that only 1 word could describe it.. Couch Locked

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
MMMmmm, I can see how this would work. There is a degree of unsmoked product in the cone after you have ripped it. It depends on how much you pack I suppose.

Well, I love smoking the collected ‘resin’ (there actually the dislodged trichomes from the bud) from our grinder every time we go through like 2 or 3 ounces. It builds up to a point where you can put gauze in the bowl and almost fill it to the top with 80% or more THC powder that has just built up from chopping out so much and so often. That’s the real deal; none of this tar stuff that you propose which I would say has a low if non existent THC percentage.
I smoked one of these (cone of collected trichomes) and was on my face within seconds of exhaling. It felt as if I had smoked at least a gram of good green in one go. Insane!

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
i think i know what you lads ar etalkin about my one friend has an electric budbuster and on the top of it this almost putty like substance gathers and you can scrape it off and smoke it and shit man it fucks you up! lol i think its like thc crystals that have all flown off the bud as its getting cut and it just collects on the inside of the lid or something...lol if that makes any sesne at all

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i have a grinder with a small stashbox in it, and every time i clean my grinder and put the crystals in it. after a month or 2, i can smoke it.

try putting it on alum foil with a lighter under it. junkie style

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Never actually done that, I was going to say why, but then I realised I live in a country where weed and hash is like milk and bread.

So never mind.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Keef ??? Keef = Kiff = Grass .

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Ok, so lots of people smoke resin(the black tar) and it gets you high, but also has everything that you didn't want to smoke in it.
I've smoked lots of resin and I do get a weed high from it, so than there is THC in resin?
So if THC is in the tarish resin could you not extract the THC?
Basically, what I'm getting at is, is there any practical use we can use resin for?
I've read about heating up weed in oil/butter and than since the THC is fat solvable so could you not do the same thing with resin?

I've been smoking for about 7 years now, and in the past month or 2 I've been starting to learn everything I can about everything, any insight would be awesome on this subject :p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You are not talking about cannabis resin , you are talking about a tar mixture , and if you smoke with tobaco a realy nasty poisonous mixture .

"but also has everything that you didn't want to smoke in it. "

Exactly . And even less eat it .

"try putting it on alum foil with a lighter under it. junkie style"

Exactly , thats "junkie style" . You should never smoke anything off fresh alufoil , you have to burn the poisonous coating of first , the same as with pipe / bong screens . If you smoke things do it using bong glass .

There is no way to extract the good bit from the tar , you either smoke it or dont . If i were you i`d read what Buffachino says . AGAIN .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I've done it a few times (using the hot knives method, resin scraped onto paper.. oof!) and always swear never to repeat the experience, but whenever its going around I end up participating anyway because it is hard to say no.. :p It certainly works.. but definitely harder on the body... with all that crap in it I suppose. Not something I'd go out of my way for personally. But when you are out I can see why you would be inclined to give it a try..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hot knives !!! With me smoking any hash , even realy shity stuff using hot knives either didnt do anything or i coughed my guts up ....or it blew my head off !!! But hot knives with pipe resdue sounds a bit to direct sort of ...........tar and nasty stuff poisoning to me .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
It certainly isn't done for the pleasure of smoking.. hahah.
The worst experience I ever had on mary jane was with the hot knives.. although I've had ok experiences as well. The actual inhalation always feels like being kicked in the chest though. Bleh.

Skeetastic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Nov 2007
I think smoking resin is worth it. With enough of it, you could get a pretty good buzz. Or you could always coat it on your weed and then smoke that combo :D