Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Red Bull? or Bull-shit?

Dantediv86

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Cocaine test prompts Red Bull removal in Germany

2 days ago

BERLIN (AP) — Six German states have told retailers to stop selling Red Bull Cola energy drinks after a test found a trace amount of cocaine.

The bans started Friday after a sample test conducted by authorities in North Rhine-Westphalia state found 0.4 micrograms per liter in the drink.

Five other states also banned it from shops amid concerns over possible narcotics law violations.

Germany's Federal Institute for Risk Assessment said Monday that the cocaine level was too low to pose a health risk. It planned to produce a more detailed report Wednesday.

Red Bull said its cola is "harmless and marketable in both the U.S. and Europe." It said similar coca leaf extracts are used worldwide as flavoring, and a test it commissioned itself found no cocaine traces.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/art ... gD98DCUQ01

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its an illegal act from the authoritys . The coca leaves have been cleaned of cocain and are sold legaly . The amount of cocaine rest in the leaves would mean that someone would have to drink about a swimming pool full to get high and in the meantime they would have died of sugar and caffein poisoning . Their kidneys would also have stoped working because of a fluid over dose and they would have pissed so much minerals out of their bodys that they would have died .

A good solicitor would solve the problem . In my opinion it needs to be solved in the courts and printed in the press so that the world knows how fucking crazy politicians and civil servants are . Then those politicians and civil servants should be sued for damages .

achilless

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
29 Juil 2006
GOD a dit:
Its an illegal act from the authoritys . The coca leaves have been cleaned of cocain and are sold legaly . The amount of cocaine rest in the leaves would mean that someone would have to drink about a swimming pool full to get high and in the meantime they would have died of sugar and caffein poisoning . Their kidneys would also have stoped working because of a fluid over dose and they would have pissed so much minerals out of their bodys that they would have died .

A good solicitor would solve the problem . In my opinion it needs to be solved in the courts and printed in the press so that the world knows how fucking crazy politicians and civil servants are . Then those politicians and civil servants should be sued for damages .
+1

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Another little aspect is........

If they tested paper money and used the same standards they would have to ban it on the same day and destroy it all .

Plus as the air over citys in Spain , Italy and France has been tested positive for coke , and the sewers and all major rivers they would have to destroy the whole fucking planet .

And the big one.........they would have to arest German government and close parlament as there have been cocaine traces found in the Gertman parlament toilets .

Arcticpheonix

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
And the big one.........they would have to arest German government and close parlament as there have been cocaine traces found in the Gertman parlament toilets

Not to mention most other major governments! Spot on as usual GOD.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
GOD a dit:
Its an illegal act from the authoritys ....... it needs to be solved in the courts and printed in the press so that the world knows how fucking crazy politicians and civil servants are

GOD, the 'world' already knows, and doesn't seem to care. The world is 98% blind, robot-follower zombies who think that whatever the government and reg agencies do, it must be right or;

a) They wouldn't be doing it (serving and protecting and all that good bullshit)

b) They wouldn't be able to do it, after all, they ARE the government, and whatever they are doing, it must be legal.....

People trust their governments ENTIRELY too much, ignoring thousands of years of history.

They ALWAYS end up corrupt.

Always.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I totaly agree.....BUT .....if the red bull solicitors want to save their company from going bankrupt they will have to chalenge the decision in court and if they have half as much brains as me they will wipe the floor with the people who banned their product and get massive compensation and press coverage .

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
GOD a dit:
Another little aspect is........
And the big one.........they would have to arest German government and close parlament as there have been cocaine traces found in the Gertman parlament toilets .
And what about Italy?
http://workplacedrugtesting.net/drug-te ... arliament/

Every single politician who belongs to the anti-drug maffia should be tested every once and a while. Hypocrite bastards.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Yes.

ALL politicians should be subjected to the EXACT same drug test procedures that Joe on the construction job, and Mary at Wal-Mart are subject to.

Policemen?

Those fuckers should be drug tested EVERY DAY. Maybe twice a day.

Show us how by example you pricks.

I'm tired of

'Do as I say, not as I do'

:evil:

phatass

Inscrit
15 Août 2007
theres residue of cocaine everywhere... what BS.. haha.. makes me laugh ...and cry :lol: :cry:

davebrown

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2008
there is a concern over possible narcotics law violations, and they ban it?
does anyone have any more information on these legal coca leaf extracts?

1comma4butanediol

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2009
spice a dit:
ALL politicians should be subjected to the EXACT same drug test procedures that Joe on the construction job, and Mary at Wal-Mart are subject to.
I understand where you're coming from here. However, while we're dreaming anyway, how about not drug testing anyone, ever, unless there is an emergency medical reason to know what is in a person's system?

How about people are employed and paid based upon their actual performance and application of skills when on the job?

I know, it'll never happen because it just makes too much fucking sense!

I've refused many job offers because the position required a drug test. I've even refused such offers when I had been clean for months and could easily have passed. I simply refuse to work for an employer that doesn't respect me. I just wish more people joined me in doing this. If enough sheeple would refuse the tests, they wouldn't be required. Again, never going to happen and I'm just dreaming.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I know that in Italy there is a firm that is allowed to import a specific amount of Coca leaves and extract the cocain and then sell them . Amongst other things the extracted leaves are used by the firm "Buton" in Bologna to make the liquor "Coca Buton" . It doesnt taste like coke or do anything other than get you pissed . To me it tastes like alcohol and sugar mixed together . It comes in nice 750 ml decorative bottles styled like bottles from the 1800s and contains 36.5 % alcohol .

I`m not sure but maybe coca cola still has it in and so acording to the report above does red bollocks .

One can also buy real coca leaves in Holland . There are also realy nice coca tea bags available ....... wich if you try them will show you that all the shit youve ever had that you thought was real coke was infact......SHIT .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Or how about testing all workers and people involved in acidents for pharmacuticals / prescription medicines . That would mean that a big portion of people wouldnt get jobs or be allowed to drive . But then again that would kill the pharma industry and politicians wouldnt get so much money stuffed up their arses by them .

1comma4butanediol

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Mai 2009
davebrown a dit:
there is a concern over possible narcotics law violations, and they ban it?
I was on youtube and saw a clip from Fox News covering this that someone had posted. You should have seen the talking-head bitch reporting it. She read the story with a very serious and scared look on her face and a totally condemning tone of voice. The story was all about the potential dangers of cocaine in beverages. After reading the story for just a little while, it was followed up by quiet, barely audible murmurs of disapproval and some head shaking.

What else would you expect? A balanced story with an interview with a chemist / pharmacologist / doctor telling the public that the levels are so low you'd have to drink a tanker truck full to get any effect? Of course not! The media makes the situation so much worse, and the public is stupid enough that they don't need this kind of bias fed to them. The christian public already has the bias built in to start with; they don't need more.

Does anyone remember those anti-MDMA commercials a while back that were paid for by the government? The ones that listed some of the chemicals that some chemists use to make it? The list of paint thinner, bleach, drain unclogger, engine starter fliud and the like? Accompanied by hissing and sizzling sounds as the list is presented and the dangerous chemicals are shown in black and white no less. The commercial was close to that anyway.

I was talking to a friend of my girlfriend about MDMA one day and was talking about how great I thought it was, and how it has so much potential for PTSD treatment and I mentioned the MAPS studies etc. She was just totally shocked that anyone would even allow the drug to be used in people at all and told me "That's just a mix of brake fluid and paint thinner and drain cleaner! Why the hell would MAPS want to posion people like that?!?". Fucking retard is what she is. This is a girl that graduated college with a bachelor's degree...

If college grads are so easily manipulated by the news and the DEA commercials, what hope is there really? Sometimes I think none and get really depressed... like just about now. : (

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I wish i had shares in dead bull , imagine the killing they are going top make if they use the posibilitys optimaly and sue for damages . And what fantastic publicity . I bet red balls is now sold out on the whole planet . Zillions of junkys hording it and fixing it in their eyeballs......

davebrown

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mar 2008
GOD a dit:
extract the cocain and then sell them
I wonder where that extracted cocaine goes.

1comma4butanediol a dit:
Fox News
What else would you expect?
the public is stupid
yeah the amount of sensationalism is just incredible.

also I lol'd at GOD's last post.

javagamer

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Avr 2009
davebrown a dit:
GOD a dit:
extract the cocain and then sell them
I wonder where that extracted cocaine goes.
In the US anyways it's sold to hospitals. Apparently it's still used as a topical anesthetic in nose surgery since it constricts blood vessels or something like that.